Members revealed!

*Eternity*(Woollim New Girl Group! Infinite's sister group)
Hey guys~

The wait is over! I am now revealing each member. I'm too impatient to post their whole profile so I'll just post name, age, personality, partner, and position. *IF YOU WERE NOT CHOSEN DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Jung Sora

AFF username:JadEeyore

Age:21

Partner: Jang Dongwoo

Position: Main rapper, Lead dancer

Personality/Persona:

Sora has a very strong personality and not afraid to speak her mind. She's confident in everything she does and is usually the friend that helps everyone unstress. She is unnervingly blunt and straight forward to the point that it takes eveyone aback. Most of the times, she has a very emotionless and bored look on her face. She has a 8 dimensional personality and it is a often occurance when she dozes off. Sora is extremely lazy and not a lot of people can force her to do much. She is also very spontaneous and random which gives strangers a hard time to keep up with her. She is a very 'go with the flow' type of girl and never really searches or aims for something specific. Sora is extremely athletic and plays tennis and soccer. She is also very intelligent and knows a lot of weird facts. She also has a very sharp tongue and a dirty mouth. However, her optimistic onlook to life attracts many people towards her. Sora feels very strongly towards her close ones, and would do anything for them. She sometimes looks a bit scary with all her tattoos and piercings, but she is a very sweet girl at heart. When she is in one of her blanking of into space moments, her eyes are of eyes of the wise who knows many things others do not. She sometimes talks in cryptic ways. Sora is into old fashioned things like wearing hanboks, tea ceremonies, and flower arrangement due to her family.

Persona: Classy and Elegant, yet BA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kang Hani

AFF username: Havana1803

Age:20

Partner: Nam Woohyun

Position: Main vocalist

Personality/Persona:

Hanny is not really smart but she’s fast learner and diligent, she also likes to keep her surrounding clean and neat. She is pure and calm. People say she is like untouched, white paper. She’s mature, friendly and fun to be with. She’s down to earth. She's very nice and polite to everyone she meets. She always has a smile on her face making others happy just looking at her. She’s amazing when it comes to work, she becomes shy in front of any guys she’s interested in and her mind goes blank all of the sudden. She can do nothing right and absolutely clueless when it comes to love. Hanny is also a very good secret keeper. You could tell any secret to Hanny and she won’t spill. She can talk forever with anyone who is willing to talk with her. Sometimes she holds grudges on people, but she easily forgives them after. Hanny loves seeing people laugh and smile. She gets along easily with others. Hanny is honest, maybe a bit too honest sometimes which is often leads her to a problem/misunderstanding. Hanny doesn't like to talk about her feelings, yet even show how she feels other than happy.  She doesn't like to show or tell anyone her feelings because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. No one really knows what she's thinking, because she always has a smile on her face, so people think she's always happy. She can see through most people and read them, just with a little conversation. She can be very absent minded and forgetful of everything. She is determined to get what she wants. People usually become fond of her easily because of her open personality and warm nature. She doesn’t fall in love easily and prefer casual relationships but when she loves someone, it’s deep, full and unconditional. Her family and friends are the ones who are most important to her. Hanny can sometimes blurt things that come to her mind. That sometimes gets her in trouble but she laughs about it in the end. She tends to nag people for little things, especially hygiene. She's a perfectionist and will keep working at it until she gets it perfect. Hanny has a calm and soothing aura around her at all time, and people tend to find her fascinating. She`s good at giving advice, but tend not to take her own advice. Crying is her major weakness. She hates crying period, because it just too hard for her to hold back her tears when she is sad. Hanny is someone who will try to calm and soothe in any situation.

Persona: Pure goddess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lee Sookyung

AFF username: sungryul

Age:20

Partner: Lee Howon(Hoya)

Position: Lead rapper/Main dancer

Personality/Persona:

Describtion of self: SooKyoung is loud and sometimes obnoxious. She has a outgoing, bubbly personaliy but a kind and peaceful heart. She likes messing and teasing people because it's the way she makes friends. If she wasn't like this, maybe no one would notice her. SooKyoung likes talking care of her Dongsaengs and listening to her Unnies. She is independent, so she depends on herself. She doesn't like someone helping her out she likes doing things on her own, even if it's hard, everyone makes mistakes right? SooKyoung can be extremely quiet when upset or disappointed. But most of the time you always see a evil smirk when you see her. Overall, Kyung is a clumsy, jumpy, and most likely annoying, but she is a good person to trust with a kinded heart.  

Persona: Selca Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Song Soojin

AFF username:mbl3st

Age:19

Partner: Lee Sungyeol

Position:sub everything

Personality/Persona:

she might not be the perfect girl you would ask to read a book , she is restless and hardly sits still , a bundle of energy that zooms all about the place , her best record on sitting down doing nothing is probably just 15 minutes , yes , in her whole lifetime , 15 minutes and she is off the chair .Soo jin learns things and improves them very quickly , she loves trying new things and is a daredevil , fearless .You can NEVER win her in a argument , no matter how hard you try .she is the peace maker and hates it when people quarrel , so if you make her mad your pretty much screwed .She treats everyone equally and never judges a person by their outward appearances or rumors around them, she likes to get to know them first and then judges them later on what she thinks about them and tells them.She's blunt, and would always be. She knows that, her being frank hurts some people sometimes, that's why she tends to tone it down a little. She has an attitude and isn't afraid to let people see it. The way she treats people depends on how they treat her. Which she prefers to call, 'an equal exchange'.

  Persona: The Bittersweet Choding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Song Jinhee

AFF username:Blahh_Missy

Age:19

Partner: Kim Myungsoo(L)

Position:Face of group/sub vocal

Personality/Persona:

Describtion of self: Although already 19, Jinhee has the looks like she’s only 16. But at least she acts 19. She’s very mature and very reliable. But there are times where she can be a little sarcastic and oblivious, which earned her the title of a diva. If it’s something she doesn’t bothers with, she won’t think about it. So sometimes, talking to her is like talking to a wall. Also, she’s very blunt, which might sometimes come off as hurtful or helpful since she always says her true opinions. But she’s a very hardworking girl, and when she sets her heart on something, she would finish it. One the thing she hates is failure, so everything she does must be perfect. But she also knows when to relax and let loose, and she usually go around trolling and fooling. She’s a very trustworthy and loyal friend though, so whatever secrets you tell her would stay only with her and she’ll always be willing to lend you a listening ear or a shoulder to lean off as she knows that’s all she can do to help.

Persona: The Baby faced Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Kim Suyun

AFF username:KimSuyun14

Age:18

Partner: Lee Sungjong

Position:Maknae/subs

Personality/Persona:

Description of self: Suyun is a blood type AB, therefore she's different and stranger from other people. She's silent and she never talks. When she does talk, it's in rhymes and riddles, so everyone leaves her alone since they don't understand. Her younger twin brother Jinhyun thinks that he and Suyun are very different, despite the fact that they're identical twins. They have an older brother, however their appa and him left to America at a very young age, so neither twin remembers their brother's name or face, only his age since he's 2 years older.

Persona: The Silent Smiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we have it(: ETERNITY~<3

I'll start posting ASAP, but when I forget to, please bear with me^^(: