Balloon

Drabble Battle 2k15

Balloon | Seunghyun and Daesung

WhiteTigeress

“Seunghyun.”

“Hm?”

“Seunghyun, what are you doing?”

“What you told me too, Daesung: Hanging the balloons for your Halloween in June party.” The man paused to look over at his lover. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

The brunette, who was absolutely dashing in his Remus Lupin costume, let out a sigh of frustration – as though he were a Gryffindor prefect catching his best friends out in the halls past curfew for the hundredth time. “Seunghyun, you need to blow the balloons up before you hang them.”

Seunghyun scoffed. “If anybody asks we can tell them they’re just ghosts that lost the will to live,” he said, brushing the matter off with a flick of his hand.

“That is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard.” Daesung reached over to pinch Seunghyun’s , sneaking a hand under his billowing Gryffindor robes to do so. “I’m serious.”

“I thought I was Sirius,” Seunghyun teased, sticking out his tongue. “Dae… my lips are too tired to blow up more balloons. I already blew up like…ten.”

Arching an eyebrow at Seunghyun, the brunette advanced on him. “Your lips are too tired? Now we both know that is a lie.”

“We do?” Seunghyun felt his back come in contact with the wall, and he could not help but his bottom lip.

“Mmhm. And I will prove it.” Catching the taller man by the front of his costume, Daesung brought their mouths together for a heated kiss. The brunette hesitated for only a moment before slipping his tongue past the other’s lips and intensifying the kiss. Seunghyun was just about to melt into the delicious contact of the kiss when Daesung pulled away and glared up at him. “If you don’t blow up your balloons, I’ll make out with Heechul later.” He his bottom lip. “Got it?” Seunghyun nodded slowly even as his lover sauntered off to boss Seungri into setting up the food table.