Egypt

Drabble Battle 2k15

Egypt | Chansung and Minjun (Jun.K.)

RoseFangedLion

It was hotter than the pits of hades; MinJun was sitting on the lumpy leather couch that ChangSung had moved from the old dorm and he felt like he was dying. It was so humid he had taken his make up off hours ago when it started trying to melt into the collar of blue shirt. He was pretty sure if he held his empty glass out for long enough it would be full again and to top it all off it was still cooler than his own home.

“Do you want some more water MinJun?” A very hesitant ChanSung called from the kitchen.

“I want to move to somewhere dry. That’s what I want,” he grumped, running his hands through Noopy’s feather soft hair as he waited the inevitable exhaustion to set in.

“It’ll cool off as it gets darker.” The taller man offered, “and it’s not like this all of the time; just in the summer.” He finished whatever he was doing and wandered into the small living room of his one bedroom apartment carrying a new glass of water and a freezing cold purple rag that he hadn’t bothered to ring out. It was slopped unceremoniously across the red head’s face, covering his eyes and nose.

“I think I would rather live in Egypt for the summer. At least it’s dry,” he complained, making no effort to move.

I’m going to give you three choices; ChangSung offered his whiney lover ,“you can take a shower, you can take your shirt off or you can stick your feet in an ice bath. Either way we’re going to watch cheesy action movies until the sun goes down.

He didn't say it but he thought getting on a plane to Egypt was a better choice.