Chapter 6.

SHJH

Jiha and Suho had come back to Seoul. Suho had to rush going to a company since he had an interview. Jiha was left alone at home as she was told to wait for him. But she felt like going outside, so she did. She went to Myungdong. And accidentally she bumped into Sehun. Just imagine how happy Sehun was. They ended up hanging in a coffee shop.

Jiha often brushed her hair with her fingers. Sehun noticed the ring on her finger and couldn't help but ask about it.

"I thought Noona doesn't like hand accessories.."

"Huh?" Jiha was confused at first she looked at her hands. The only thing she could see on her hand was just Suho's ring. "You mean this?"

Sehun nodded. "May I see?"

Jiha reached out her hand and let Sehun examine the ring. Sehun found the letters SHJH was carved on the inner part of the ring as he took it off from her finger. "SHJH?"

Jiha smiled awkwardly as she put the ring back on. Yet she didn't say anything.

As long as Sehun had known Jiha, she never had any accessories on her hands. Except a bracelet, a couple bracelet that they had made together just for fun. The bracelet also had a carving SHJH.

 

 

Sehun kept thinking about Jiha's ring. It sure is not just a ring. Something had been bugging on his mind; does SHJH stand for Suho-Jiha? Did Suho really make a quick move on Jiha?

Suddenly a text message came and it made him startle. It was from Suho, asking him to join a boys night out with their other buddies. Sehun was hesitant a bit, should he go or should he not. Then he decided to go out anyway.

The boys night out was their usual routine. Cycling to the Han river, eating street food, or just talking about everything in a 24hours cafe. That night, the cafe it was. Suho and the others were already there. Sehun was the last to come.

At first Sehun could enjoy himself. Until he saw a ring on Suho's finger. He was pretty sure the ring looked exactly the same like Jiha's.

Suho approached him, bringing a cup of coffee and handed to him. "My treat," he said with his typical smile. He clearly exposed the ring in purpose.

Sehun could only wish that the ring on Suho's finger doesn't have the so called SHJH carving.

 

The boys night out continued to the Han river. They were about to play basketball at the field near the Han river. Lay, one of their buddies, suggested to do 3-on-3, but somehow they ended up playing 1-on-1. The first round Chen vs Baekhyun was going smooth. The second round Suho vs Sehun. The others were cheering and the situation was already getting hotter before they knew it.

"Hyung, I wonder if you could do me a favor." Sehun said calmly as he dribbled the ball.

"What favor?" Suho smiled as he raised an eyebrow.

"If you lose in this game, will you give up on her?"

"You wish." Suho smoothly took the ball away and now Sehun had to defense. "Anyway, your noona is mine, forever," he said before he aimed for 3-point.

"She just feels sorry for you because you're.. you're pathetic." Sehun almost yelled, making the other guys wondering what these boys were arguing while playing basketball.

"You know what, I don't care." Suho whispered in Sehun's ear as they passed by.

The next thing happened was they were involved in quarrel. The others couldn't stop them as they literally beat each other. Some of them might think that it's how men solve their problem. Fight like a real man. But the soft-hearted Jongin decided to call somebody who is likely able to make them stop. At least temporarily.

That somebody rushed arriving there, after the other 2-3 also got hit by Sehun or Suho when they were trying to stop them. She ran towards the boys and yelled at them. "Hey, stop it!"

Both Suho and Sehun are obedient to what Jiha says. But not this time. They only glimpsed at her then continued beating each other. At one point, Sehun was stronger that Suho fell on the ground after one big punch.

"Hey, hey! Now knock it off, you two!" Jiha used that chance to separate them. She dragged Suho's body away from Sehun's reach and she told the other guys to hold Sehun. The guys all zipped their mouths and just obeyed what she said. Sehun frowned yet he didn't rebel as the other dragged him away. He hated what he saw right in front of him. How Suho purposely showed affection to Jiha, giving her his jacket as she only wore pyjamas that you could tell she was in hurry rushing there. And also how Jiha treated Suho, like he was the only one to care about. She did not turn her head to Sehun, not even once. Well, somehow Suho deserved it due to more bruises he got all over his face.

As the situation got much cooler and not very tense, Jiha told them to go home. Jiha left Suho for a while and let him accompanied by the hyungs, Minseok, Luhan and Kris. She walked to the other side where Sehun sat on the ground alone, facing the Han river. The others didn't surround him to console him or what, they were standing behind him instead.

Jiha approached the guys instead of directly talking to Sehun. "Jongin, you accompany Sehun home, okay?" asked her. "The rest of you, just make sure this will never happen again."

She went back to Suho. Her hands both were on her waist. "And now, you are going to explain to me about everything." Her eyebrows raised along with her voice as she talked, signing she was pretty pissed.

 

---

 

"Are you nuts? What is all that for? You wanna show off how strong you are? Then go wrestling, not beating your brother, not Sehun."

"Are you taking side?"

"What? No! I should ask you instead. Are you drunk? Did you drink?"

"What?! I'm not!" Suho stood up emotionally. "Jiha, you obviously taking his side. At least be on my side, Jiha, seriously. You don't even know what happened exactly."

"Then explain to me, will you?!" Jiha raised her volume even more. It was the first time in the last 10 years they spent together. "See? You won't." Jiha sighed as she didn't get any answer from Suho. She decided to leave him. "I'll be in my room. Don't come to me unless you realize what your mistake is, and you make it up with Sehun."

"Jiha!" Suho was about to after her, but unfortunately Jiha slammed the door right in his face.

Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. Oh Sehun.

Suho growled. He threw a photo frame which had a picture of himself, Jiha, and Sehun. He threw it hard against the wall, it broke into pieces.