Chapter 2.

SHJH

One day in a cold Saturday afternoon, Jiha felt like working on her paper and homeworks. She decided to go to public library, hoping it could help her get the mood. Like a devoted man, Suho accompanied her.

"You surely have nothing to do, do you?"

Suho chuckled. "Come on, don't say that." And with that they set off.

 

"Just leave me if you're bored," said Jiha as she looked at Suho yawning. They had been there for 2 hours. Suho barely did nothing except playing games, or helping Jiha find some books. Aside from that he only watched Jiha studying diligently.

"I'll go to the cafetaria. I'll get you a coffee too."

Then she was left alone. What she didn't know was somebody was tiptoe-ing towards her. And that somebody's hands suddenly covered Jiha's eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Move your hands or noona will tell Suho hyung to never buy you food again," Jiha commanded coolly.

"Okay, you got me," he said as he let his hands go. Then he took a seat beside her.

"Good boy Sehun." Jiha pat his head like petting a cat. "So, what are you doing?"

"Studying with my friends. Got exams coming very soon."

"Well, go back study then."

"Noona is here. I want to be with Noona," he said innocently as he got Jiha's hands in his grip. Jiha only smiled at him and just let him play with her hands. Honestly she didn't know what to say.

"Sehun-ah.." Just at the right time, Suho came back.

"Suho hyung.." He immediately let go of Jiha's hands. Jiha also pulled herself away. She continued working on her paper.

"You.. What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Sehun stood up and was about to go back to his friends. "I'll call you later, Noona." He waved good bye to both of them.

"That boy..." Suho sighed.

 

---

 

Winter holiday had finally come. Since Jiha is a homey person, which means she prefers to stay at home and isolate herself, she literally doesn't go anywhere. She will go out if only her food stock is running out, or if somebody take her out (more like drag her out). As for today, it was an exception. She was getting ready to go out because Sehun asked her (and begged her for millions time). Jiha was applying blush on her cheeks when suddenly the bell rang.

"Nuguseyo?" She quickly walked to the door and opened it. She found it surprising that Suho came. Although it is actually very usual that he would come anytime. Maybe because he never comes when Jiha is doing some girly stuff.

Suho was the one who looked at Jiha with a confused face. "Going somewhere?" he commented as he noticed Jiha wearing a white dress and navy blue stocking, and even putting on some make up.

"As you see," she simply said as she applied lipgloss.

"With who?" He just can't hide his curiosity. He didn't move an inch since he came.

"Sehun." She took her coat, scarf and put on her shoes in hurry. "Coming?"

"Hm.. I'll come by again later."

"Well, okay." Both of them walked out of Jiha's room. Suho walked her to elevator until downstairs.

"Hey.. I've been wondering, we've been friends since we were little. What do you think about me? What am I to you? Have you ever looked at me as a man?"

Jiha was startled at the sudden question. The situation instantly became awkward as they were the only ones in the elevator. "Of course you're a man." she answered ambiguously. Thank goodness the elevator had reached the lobby floor and Jiha immediately walked out. "Catch you later!"