Chapter 3.

SHJH

Sehun took Jiha wandering around Hongdae. Hanging out with Sehun somewhat made Jiha feel young again. The youthful energy of Sehun probably gave her some influence.

"Noona, how about ice cream in winter?" asked Sehun as he sipped his hot caramel latte.

"Huh?" Jiha just had her last bite of banana cheese crepe. Without her saying anything Sehun already grabbed her hand and went straight to a gelato cafe.

"Noona, you go take a seat over there. I'll take the order." Sehun slightly pushed her as he pointed a corner in the cafe.

Jiha blankly obeyed him. Although Sehun is like a baby, he somewhat has this 'oppa' charm. But that couldn't make Jiha stop treating him as a little kid.

"Jiha? Seo Jiha?"

Jiha turned her head to the voice calling her name. Her eyes widened when she found out who was standing in front of her. "My God, John!" she exclaimed happily and gave the John guy a big hug.

Apparently Sehun could see the scene just happened from the corner of his eyes. He made a frowning derpy face. Especially because Jiha was talking to that guy with a joyous face. He quickly picked up his order and came back to Jiha. "Noona."

Both Jiha and John turned their head. "Noona?" John raised an eyebrow as he smiled mischieviously to Jiha. "I didn't know you're into, hmm.. kid? Baby?," he said in English as he slightly observed Sehun's baby face.

Jiha slightly hit him as she glimpsed at Sehun's unpredictable poker face. "Don't be like that," she replied in English too. She took over the big ice cream cup from Sehun's hand and put it on the table. "Sehun, this is John Park, my friend from the US. Don't worry, he's Korean too."

"Ah, ne. Annyeong haseyo, Sehun-ieyo," he politely greeted him and bowed his head.

"Annyeong," John greeted back simply. "Well, I should get going now. See ya!"

Jiha waved good bye to him. And Sehun got back his bright smile because now it's only him and her.

 

The sun was already setting down. Sehun walked Jiha home before Suho nags at them. Sometimes he can be over protective. They walked hand in hand, and at this rate Sehun really looked mature.

Sehun asked Jiha to stop by for a while at a park near her appartment. "Noona, I might be younger than you, I might be just a dongsaeng to you. But, Noona, please look at me as a man." He stood right in front of her, face to face, and still holding Jiha's hands.

"If this is because what John said, don't bother listen to him, Sehun." She his face gently while smiling.

"Aniyo.." Sehun smiled back. "It's just..." He silenced for a moment before he pulled her into his embrace.

"It's just I like you very much," he whispered softly.

Jiha didn't say a word. She could feel Sehun hugged her even tighter. She didn't know that behind her there was Suho passing by. Then he froze still when his eyes caught the hugging scene. And Sehun noticed it.

Suho hyung, I'm sorry. I know that you, too.. But I just can't help it.

"Sehun-ah.." Jiha struggled to talk in Sehun's embrace. But before she continued talking, Sehun already released her and landed a gentle kiss with his small lips.

Suho who was watching that happened right in front of his eyes tried to hold his anger. He let out a small growling. He walked out of there with big steps.

 

---

 

My my, my you're my~~

The ringing sound of Jiha's phone had to end the kiss. Jiha took out her phone and found it was Suho, the no other bodyguard, calling. Sehun was expecting she would answer the call, but no. Jiha rejected it and texted Suho instead, saying she'd be home in a few more minutes.

"Sehun-ah.."

"I'll walk noona to your room," Sehun cut off before Jiha spoke another word. He grabbed Jiha's hand and dragged her again. It was the Sehun dragging Jiha day. "Noona, think about what I've said. Seriously." Sehun smiled warmly.

Jiha only smiled and nodded. She took off her scarf and put it on Sehun's neck. "Don't catch a cold."

"Don't worry."

In front of Jiha's room door, they stood up face to face, remained silent for a while. Suddenly Suho popped out of Jiha's room and the situation was getting awkward. Just like what happened at the library back then.

"Jiha, you're home. Why not going in?"

"I was about to.."

"Noona, hyung, see you when I see you guys." Sehun flee right after he gave a quick peck on Jiha's cheek.

Then Jiha followed Suho walking in to her house.

"I'm staying here tonight," he said with a flat face as he threw himself on to the couch. He had plotted something.