Chapter 1.

SHJH

Jiha grows up along with Suho. They have known each other since they were in 1st grade. And now they live in the same apartment, different floor. They visit to each other often. Especially when Jiha cooks. Like today.

Suho accompanied her shopping the ingredients, and even paid the half of it. Then Jiha decided to cook in Suho's room. She doesn't need a long time to cook. Within 45minutes the dish was ready on the table.

Just in the right time, someone rang the bell and Suho immediately opened the door. The guest came in and noticed Jiha was there.

"Oh, noona wasseo."

It was Sehun. Sehun is Suho's junior in their junior high school until now in their music/arts academy. Jiha met him when he was in 9th grade. Suho took a good care of him and often buys him food. They hang around to Hangang park often, and there Jiha met him for the first time. After that, Sehun is being a part of Suho and Jiha's life. They three grow up together.

"Annyeong." Jiha didn't move an inch from the couch, she only turned her head to say hi to Sehun.

"Hyung, Jongin is coming as well," Sehun said to Suho.

"I'm here!" A male voice suddenly appeared, and it was followed by the owner, Kim Jongin. Jongin's mouth turned into O shape as he saw Jiha in Suho's room. He immediately bowed to her. "Who is it?" asked him in a polite manner and with a cute smile.

"Hi, there. I'm Jiha." She waved her hand. She knew she didn't have to stand up and bow because this Jongin is definitely younger than her.

"She's a friend of mine." Suho somewhat looked proud when he introduced Jiha.

Jongin bowed once again. "Hello. I'm Jongin, Sehun's friend."

Jiha finally moved her to set the table as the clock showed the right time for lunch. "Okay, kids, enough the introduction. Let's eat."

Jiha is an easy going person. The way she treats people makes them feel comfortable being around her. That's why the awkward Suho and the shy yet apparently lively Sehun can behave just like theirselves. And Jongin who is kinda quiet person can enjoy himself even it was the first time he met Jiha.

"Jiha noona is like an umma," said Jongin all of the sudden. He had been watching Jiha since she prepared the table, during their lunch time, until she cleaned the table after they finished eating.

Jiha only let out a giggle. "Really? I am?"

"Then what am I? Appa?" Suho cut off. He sounded like full of expectation.

"You're like a grandpa. No, you're a grandpa," Sehun innocently said.

"Ish, you little.."

 

---

 

Suho arrived in Jiha's campus early. It's not that Suho always picks up Jiha after class. But it's almost becoming a routine, especially on Friday when the class is over earlier. Suho waited for Jiha in his car. He sent a text message just for her to know.

Time showed it was 3PM as Jiha's class was dismissed. She quickly walked out of class and headed to the parking lot. She barely found Suho's car after looking for it in the whole place.

"You didn't say you're using your other car. I thought you lied to me. You should tell me clearly next time." Jiha scolded him. Not in a serious way, of course.

"Haha, sorry."

After she struggled finding the car, then she struggled again while trying to fasten the seat belt. "What is wrong with this seat belt.." She kept trying to pull it but it's kinda useless.

"Excuse me." Suho suddenly moved closer, like really close, to Jiha as their faces was only 5cm away to each other. That made Jiha instantly pushed back. "The seat belt is sort of..." He murmured as he tried pulling the seat belt and finally it can be fastened. "Okay, there."

"You should fix it," said Jiha without looking at him. She distracted her attention by opening her text book and kept turning page to page.