Chapter 4.

SHJH

The very next morning, Suho woke up early. Earlier than Jiha, who was still hiding in peace under her blanket. He went to his room and came back with a small suitcase. He had some of his clothes packed for a few days. And now he would casually tiptoe to Jiha's room to take some of her clothes and pack it altogether with his.

"Ah, hello, Mom?" He spoke on the phone as he finished packing stuff and tidying up things. "Yes, I'm going this morning. And, Mom, Jiha is coming as well." A wide smile curved in his face. "Okay. See you soon. Love you, Mom."

"WAKE UP, SLEEPY HEAD!" Suho barged in to Jiha's room, then mercilessly pulled the blanket away and exposed the shrimp-like Jiha who was half conscious. "Rise and shine!" he shouted.

"What the..." Jiha mumbled as her hand moved around searching for her blanket.

"Hello, Miss, wake up and go take a bath quickly. We're going on a trip today." Suho pulled Jiha's body off from the bed. Jiha's reaction was only a 'huh?' and another 'huh?!'. "Come on, move, move!"

 

Jiha was all blank until now she was already sitting down in a train departing to somewhere in Korea. In fact, she came back to sleep, resting her head on Suho's shoulder. Suho just coolly smile and plugged his earphone. He closed his eyes, apparently joining Jiha wandering in dreamland. By the time they woke up, they were already in a place far from the city yet very peaceful.

They got picked up by Suho's relation. Suho told Jiha they were in Suho's grandmother's hometown. But Jiha was still blank, so she just kept nodding.

"So.. Why are we going here again?"

Suho smiled. He had a meaningful smile.

 

They arrived in Suho's grandparent's house. The house was pretty modern but it still kept the traditional value. They stepped into the house where Suho's big family were gathering in the living room.

"Everyone, I brought you the daughter of Seo family."

Jiha was especially welcomed. Jiha's family is that close with Suho's. Jiha's father went to the same university with Suho's father, and Jiha's mother was Suho's mother and father's close friend. Moreover, Jiha's father was a student of Suho's grandparent in high school.

"Honey, you're not a little girl anymore," exclaimed Suho's mom as she gave Jiha a warm hug.

"Oh, she's the same girl she used to be, she's still a little girl to me," said Suho's grandmother as she hugged her tight with unexpected power. She pecked her on both cheeks. "Make yourself at home."

The other's attention was still at Jiha. Suho initiatively carried their bags to the guest room. He met his brother and some of his cousins in a room beside his.

"Hey, kid. Bringing Jiha along?" asked Suho's brother, Junho. "I smell something...fishy."

Suho just grinned. His cousins looked dying to know what they were talking about.

"Who's Jiha?" "Is she pretty?" "Can we see her?"

Suho walked out of the room and said, "Later you will."

 

It turned out to be Suho's grandparents' birthday party and also their wedding anniversary. Jiha was clueless as she didn't prepare for such an event. Suho casually stepped into her room, carrying a marroon knee-length dress that had neatly ironed.

Jiha recognized the dress. "Is that mine?"

"Yup." He put it on the bed. "And your make up kit," he said as he put the make up kit on the table. "Need anything else?"

Jiha's jaw felt like dropping. She was pretty shocked that Suho actually had everything well-prepared.

The party was held in the living room. Suho and Jiha were the last to join the party. As they first stepped into the living room, people kept looking at Jiha, especially Suho's guy cousins. Aside from the same outfit color, they actually look perfect to each other, making people admire them for being such an ideal couple.

"I would like to introduce my fiance." Suho suddenly announced, and succesfully captured everyone's attention. Including Jiha. Especially Jiha.