Nine

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 30

 

Jane had fun spending her weekends with her mother. Jane was glad that Kris was always be someone who was considering her condition. But, there was something bothering her after her mother returned home. She could not help but noticed that Kris had distanced himself from her physically.

Kris sent her messages to keep in touch with her on daily basis but that was it. He did not offer himself to fetch her from work anymore. She was aware that they both agreed not to meet regularly, in hope to gain his trust. Anyhow, she felt strange like something was up with him. He looked happy when he let her spent her time with her mother and she confirmed he did not offended by that.

 

“What are you? A coward bastard?!” Luhan burst in anger.

Kris glared at him.

As usual, both of them were out with the others. While the other were having fun, joking around and there was the two were talking about Kris’ matter again at the corner of the room. Kris and Luhan were friends eversince they were kids. Kris trusted Luhan for everything he done. It was not like he did not trust his other friends but he felt comfortable and safe with Luhan the most.

“I just.. I just realized that a bastard like me didn’t deserve her. She deserves better!” Kris took a grip of his hair.

Luhan softened at the sight of Kris. Kris looked so hopeless and miserable that he felt regretted not knowing how to help him anymore.

“What makes me feel more like a bastard is that her mother trust me so much. Ma trusts me for her..” Kris was shaking as he said that.

Luhan sighed. He needed to do something about it.

They were brothers after all.

 

“Sweetheart, you sound sad. Mind to share with me? I’m all ears, baby girl.” Jane’s mother asked through the phone call.

Jane was hesitated at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter