Two

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 02

 

“You’re awake?” Luhan asked when he noticed Jane was sitting up from her lying position. He put down his phone on the table in front of him and sat down on couch opposite the bed. Jane was still trying to take a look at the person who talked to her.

“Luhan?” She called, clueless.

“Kris is out to buy something for you to eat.” Luhan sighed before he continued, “I’m giving you a chance to escape if you want.”

Jane pulled up her legs and wrapped her arms around it - hugging her knees. “What’s his plans this time?”

Luhan could see that she was shaking in fear on the bed. He stood up from the couch and walked to the bed to comfort her. He settled down in front of her and pulled her into his embrace before he caressed her back to calm her down or else she could get panic attack. It would always happen when she got too worried and her breathe went unstable.

After ten minutes of silence, Luhan decided to try to talk with her. He pulled back from the hug and moved Jane to the headboard so that she could lean her back on it. He breathed before he started, “You okay, now?”

Jane nodded, signaling she was fine and ready to talk but she decided to cut him off before he could ask.

“If you were wondering whether I love him still or not. The answer is yes. It’s not easy for me too, Han.”

“I bet you need to stay here longer then.” Luhan tried not to sound too sarcastic. “As much as I want to help you to get out of here as a friend, I do want the two of you to settle your problems together. I know you’ve made your final d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter