Four

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 11

 

Two weeks had passed, Jane had been waiting for Kris as usual. He left a post-it on the nightstand, saying that he was out for some things. She heard the door was opened and she rushed out to see Kris was taking off his shoes.

“Hi,” Kris greeted her by kissing her right temple. Jane did not respond and walked away after that. Kris frowned at her action and yanked her back to him by her arm.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked. Jane only moved his hand away before she walked into the bedroom again and tucked herself to bed.

Jane realized that she was being under his control, falling right into his grasp.

 

It had been an hour, Kris could not help but felt anxious over his love. Jane was acting differently that day. Usually, she would at least smile or hug him after he was back from somewhere. He stood up from the couch and walked into the bedroom.

Kris saw that she was lying uncomfortably on the bed as her body was moving back right to left, left to right.

Kris knew something was bothering her but she kept it to herself.

“Jane..” Kris called her name softly.

Jane turned her back to him, not wanting to face him. She sighed. I could never escape...

Jane tensed when he lied down behind her and put his arms around her - back hugging her.

“I know something is bothering you. You want to talk? I’m all ears.” Kris said, kissing her shoulder.

Jane turned to face him, still in his warm embrace. “Why are you keeping me? What am I? Your hostage? Oh wait, sure I’m your hostage. You kidnapped me!” She snapped furiously.

Kris’ face hardened. “No, you’re not my hostage. You’re someone that I love to death.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter