Five

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 12

 

Kris kissed her right temple as she approached him.

Jane smiled at his sweet gesture before she got into his car. “You came early today.”

“Sure, when I got to know you’re with your male co-worker.” Kris drove out of the parking lot.

Jane chuckled at his jealousy. Jane was not aware at his possessiveness at that time because Kris had always masked it with a pout.

“Western take-out or Chinese take-out?” Kris asked while focusing on his driving. His right hand was holding hers so he could kiss the back of her hand at times. Jane had always melted when he did that, she felt special as if he was confessing his love through it.

“Chinese take-out!” Jane smiled at his side profile.

 

Both Kris and Jane decided to eat at her place so he drove her there after he bought her favorite dessert.

“Kris, can you help me prepare the foods while I shower?” Jane asked while she lead him in. Jane put down the take-outs on the table before she went into her bedroom to shower. Kris smiled, looking around her house. It was clean, cozy and the things were arranged orderly despite the fact it was small. Kris folded his shirt sleeves and washed his hands before he took out two plates and an orange juice from the take-out.

There was nothing much to prepare so he walked back to the couch to wait for her while reading a magazine on the table. Her phone rang, signaling a new message. Kris looked up from the magazine and took her phone from the table. Since she was using an iPhone, Kris could read the message right away.

Kevin Woo Are you home yet?  

Kris almost lost his temper but deleted the message immediately wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter