Three

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 08

 

“But I chose to understand your condition, Jane. If I were you, I would’ve left him too.”

The phrase kept on lingering through his mind. Kris grabbed a hold of his hair in frustrating manner. He thought that Luhan had brainwashed his love this time. He was too deep in thought and anger that he accidentally dropped the glass that he was holding and it crashed onto the floor.

An hour before, Jane told him that she could not finish the food so Kris put her to bed again. He looked up when he heard someone gasped across the room. Jane was standing at the door, gasping at the sight of him. It seemed like he had awaken her from her sleep. He motioned her to stay at door, not wanting her to step on the broken glass. He cleaned up the floor before he over her and engulfed her into his arms.

“You won’t leave me again, right?” Kris asked desperately, burying his face into the crook of her neck.

Jane was afraid that she would make a wrong move and it would worsen his condition. She was hesitant at first but then she encircled his waist with her hands, caressing his back. That was the least she could do, she did not want to give him hope with her answer so she chose to stay silent.

 

Kris fell asleep after she brought him into the room and patted his back until his eyes fell closed. Jane carefully got up from the bed, not wanting to wake him up from his dreamland and went out of the room. She looked around his small yet cozy cabin and discovered somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter