Eight

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m afraid you guys might get confuse, the little flashback that I put in last chapter is the flashback from before they broke up. Jane remembered it and felt sorry for Kris.

15 07 28

 

“I hope you treat her better this time, Yifan. I’m not kidding when I said I’ll make sure you will never see her again if you mess up this time.” Luhan stated.

Kris looked down, “I tried. I promised to her that I’ll make up for everything.”

Luhan stood up from his seat and patted Kris’ shoulder before he walked out of his office. Kris went back to his table and checked some files before he gave it back to his secretary. He got ready to leave as he promised to bring Jane out that night.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you’re coming, Mom.” Jane was surprised but she managed to bear hug her mother.

Her mother smiled as she hugged her daughter back.

“Did you have plan though? You dressed prettily.” She smiled at the sight of her daughter.

Right on time, someone rang the bell again. Jane did not have the time to reply and told her mother to sit first as she went to the front door. She opened the door with a sight of a bouquet of roses with Kris was smiling warmly at her.

“No wonder, you dressed prettily.” Jane’s mother smiled at the two. “Why don’t you ask him in, Jane?”

Jane was surprised, this was not her first time but it was after their painful broke up.

“Thank you, Kris!” Jane took the roses and pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter