Seven

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 25

 

Jane had restricted Kris from meeting her everyday.

Jane explained that it was alright to miss each other so that they would not fight over little things when they meet. Also, she told him to trust her a little bit more. She convinced him that she loves him so he should be understanding.

Jane regretted when she made that decision(because she misses him) but she was trying to help her lover. She needed him to trust her to maintain their relationship.

“Jane?” Kevin waved his hand in front of her face.

Jane snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at him. “What’s up?”

“It passed 8 PM already.” Kevin stated as he glanced to his watch.

“Really?! Oh my god, Kris must have been waiting for me!” Jane organized her files back to it places and took her handbag under the table.

Kevin chuckled as he watched Jane was clumsily cleaned her table before she stood up to leave. After that, Kevin walked her out of the building as he catch up some things with her.

“How’s Kris? Is he treating you right?”

“He’s fine, I must say by seeing his efforts to improve our relationship.”

Jane did not tell Kevin the whole true story but enough for him to know that Kris and her were getting back. Kevin was not furious either when Jane told him that she broke up with Kris months ago because he noticed Kris was following her quite a lot without her knowledge. But, Kevin did not tell her though because he did not want to scare her.

“There he is. See you next week, Jane!” Kevin patted her should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter