Ten

H I S [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 11 19

 

A loud knock from the front door awaken Jane who was sleeping soundly. Jane sat up from her bed and walked out of her room.

“Who is it?” She mumbled to herself, still half awake.

She unlocked the front door, twisted the knob to welcome Kris who was drunk. “Kris?!”

It had been a month since she last met him. Jane had been missing him since then. Kris smiled at the sight of her, walked forward to engulfed her in his arms. He kicked the door closed as he entered her house with her in his arms. The smell of alcohol was strong. She was sure he was drunk.

“Kris ..”

Kris pulled back to face her and stared into her eyes. “I miss you so much.”

With that, Kris pulled her closer and claimed her lips. Jane was surprised at first but then she kissed him back. It turned aggressive as he cupped her face and pushed her into her bedroom. She was scared by his actions and pushed him by his shoulders. “Kris!”

Kris stumbled backward and fell down on his knees. Jane knelt down in front of him and put her right hand on his shoulder.

“Kris, you scared me.”

Then, she heard a sob. Kris was crying while facing the floor. Jane cupped his face and stared into the eyes of his. “Kris, tell me. What’s wrong?”

“Jane.. Please don’t leave me,” he was crying hard. Jane could not help but cried with him. She pulled him closer and embraced him tight. She knew he was insecure. He was afraid that she would leave him. She caressed his back and assured him that she was not going anywhere.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter