007: What If You Kidnap Her?

Smile For Me!

"Guess who's back? We are WINNER!" MINO and his group of friends smiled. 

"Come and get it! GOT7!"

"Get ready, SHOWTIME!" 

New faces of eighteen boys smiled widely at shy Dara who just bowed being polite as they greeted her. 

She sat at one side and watched them dance together as well as have a friendly competition between them. With nineteen boys in the room Dara was getting confused with the faces and names and felt a bit lonely sitting in the corner until someone sat besides her,
"Hey Dara-sshi! I'm Kang Seung Yoon! Nice to meet you!" 
Dara pondered and snapped her fingers, "AH! You are WINNER's leader right?" 
He laughed at her, 
"Sorry... There are so many new voices and people I find it hard to recognise..." She shyly brushed her hair back.
"ANIYAH! I think you are cute. Hahah..." He smiled and stared at her. 
"Can you dance? Wanna dance with me?" He stood up and took her hand anyways. 
"No. I mean. A bit. But I don't wanna-" dara was pulled into the centre of the studio and all the boys cheered clearing the space and watching enviously at Seung Yoon holding Dara's small fine hands. 
"Play Treasure!" He spoke up looking at Dara's eyes. 

The song started playing and the both started singing and dancing along together. Soon all the other boys joined in and they were having so much fun. 

Seeing MINO she sat down on the floor next to where he was lying down. 

"Had fun?" MINO opened his eyes and quickly sat up. 
"Yeah I did! Thanks for letting me meet you friends!" Chuckling she continued, "it must be great to have brothers like that..." 

"Well..." MINO started adjusting his cap smiling sheepishly. "If you want we can visit or hang out with them whenever you are free... I'm sure they don't mind, they seem to like you, yah know?"

---------
"Let's go to a fair! I want to win a bear!" Dara suggested when they stepped out of the dance studio. "Hey! That rhymed!" MINO smiled at her silliness and they both started walking along the road. 

"JA! Cotton candy for a miss Dara and an ice cream for mister MINO." MINO announced and walked to Dara who was sitting on a bench, back facing. 

After taking the cotton candy Dara kept quiet and wriggled uncomfortably on her seat. 

"Yah wae? What's wrong?" MINO asked and looked at her. Dara turned and blushed, "AH. No. Nothing..." She wanted to keep quiet but with MINO staring at her she confessed, "I was looking at those couples in front and they just bought the mood rings.... And it seems cool. So I wanted to buy one...but I don't know if you would like it... Or find it silly or," 
MINO laughed loudly and wriggled his eyebrows, 
"So you want to buy couple rings HUH? I'll get you some if you want!" He stood up running towards the store. 

"Hello! Can I get these two mood rings please?" He asked and pointed at two rings. 
"No problem! Is it for that pretty lady over there?" The store owner smiled and placed the two rings into a ring box and looked behind MINO's back. Smiling and holding the ring boxes in his hand MINO walked back to Dara who just ended a call. 

"MINO! I need to meet Ji now, he just came back from Japan and wants to meet up! I'll see you soon okay?" Dara squealed and patted Mino's shoulder before running for the bus. 

MINO stared confused and looked at the ring box, "But... The couple rings...." 

Sighing he stuffed into his pockets and walked back to the dance studio dejected. 

"EH? MINO why are you back here? Where's Dara?" JB asked as they exited the building. 

All the boys looked behind him questioning him 
"We went out for awhile before she had to go out... I'm going in to practise. See you guys soon!" MINO bowed and bade his friends goodbye before entering the empty studio. 

Dancing with all his energy and to many songs. He finally dropped to the ground exhausted, panting heavily still thinking of Dara. 

Someone threw a water bottle at his side shocking him. Looking up he saw his friend, Lee Seung Hoon sitting next to the fridge. 

"If you want her. Just go, before she gets taken..." He smirked and MINO sighed closing his eyes. 

He was right, MINO thought. It's now or never. If I don't go now, she'll be someone else's. And I can't let that happen. 

-----
Meanwhile. When Dara rushed into the bus to meet Ji at a nearby park near his place.

"Ji!" Dara ran towards Ji Yong who was holding the railings and staring at the river. Just when she called out she tripped and fell over a rock. The pain she felt was the most she'd ever felt in her entire life. Wincing her vision started to get blurry and felt people beside her as she saw Ji running towards her. Looking up she saw Jackson's face among the guys and then she out. 

"DARA! DARA!" They all cried out and Ji immediately scooped her up and too her to the hospital in his car with Jackson who slipped into the car secretly.... 

Halfway through driving Ji noticed Jackson at the backseat and hissed, "WHAT THE HELL. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR?!"

"I'm here for Dara noona! What if you kidnap her!" Jackson argued back and stared out the window. 

Ji gave up and continued speeding towards the hospitals whilst Jackson texted his friends on Dara's condition. 

Ji received an urgent call from the agency and left Jackson with Dara, not forgetting a glare before running back out. 
"Sorry Dara.... I'll come back for you soon..." 

Dara woke up confused but remembered that she had her foot. Right at that moment, Jackson entered the room with a doctor and some nurses. 
"Oh! Miss Dara! How are you feeling now? You seem to have been in shock and a lot of pain that you fainted when you sprained your ankle. Are you feeling much better now? If you are we will just check and you can leave the hospital immediately!" Dara's doctor looked at his clipboard and adjusted his glasses before looking up to her. 

Minutes later Dara was alone at the Doctors getting everything signed and paid and just resting drinking a cup of coffee by the behind machine. Jackson had ran off to meet Young Ji at the cafe to work and apologised for leaving her alone and promised someone would come for her soon. 

Who exactly, that she didn't know, whatever she could go back by herself.

Sipping her coffee she scrunched her nose at the bitterness. Lightning and thunder started and soon there was heavy rain. She looked out the window and saw that it was so hard to even see the buildings. She threw her plastic cup into the bin and got into a taxi going back home, unaware there was someone running in the rain to the hospital desperate to see her. 

----

DUN DUN DUN. I'm so sorry I haven't been on. Lol. How was this chapter? 

Have you guys listened to Big Bang's new single for the MADE series? 

Which do you like more? Sober? or If You?

 

Also have you watched We Broke Up? KANGDARA!!! heeheehee... *ships dara with everyone*