002: Is This Your Girl?

Smile For Me!

"MINO! You're up! Good! Pose! Look here!" Flashes and clicks were heard in the studio as MINO modelled Dara's clothes. They just started working together wearing her newly designed clothes. 

Dara was standing at the side watching him model nervously. Somehow the more she looked at him the more handsome he looked, she thought.

MINO and TOP finished modelling and they walked out with dara and Bom to eat dinner only to meet Ji Yong and a lady at the restaurant coincidentally. 

"Oh! Hey guys! Guys! Meet Kiko! Since we are all here let's eat together shall we?" Ji Yong introduced Kiko to everybody and they all sat together at one table with Bom and TOP opposite each other at one end, Ji Yong and Kiko sitting next to each other with Ji Yong opposite dara, next to MINO. 

Awkwardly Dara suddenly had no appetite and picked her food not wanting to eat. 

Ji Yong perked up and asked her concerned, "Dara you okay?" 

Looking up flustered she swept back her hair and breathed out replying, "Yeah I'm fine it's okay!" 

Seeing her odd behaviour as well, MINO took some dishes and forced them into Dara's mouth smiling when she started chewing even when she kept dodging the chopsticks. Smiling she felt thankful that MINO was by her side. 

Ji Yong and Kiko were playing and teasing each other seeming to be in their own world unaware of Dara watching them. MINO was also eyeing dara who's shoulders slumped even more than before and looked hurt. 

"Uhm. Dinner was good and it will be great if we can eat again but it's getting late and I'm going to take Noona home. Thank you! Come on Noona!" MINO stood up and announced before grabbing Dara's hands and walked out of the restaurant leaving everyone shocked by his sudden actions. 

"Finally. We are out of there! Let's go!" MINO cried out and was still holding Dara's hands as they walked away from the restaurant. 

"Wait! What? Where are you bringing me!" Dara asked still processing her feelings on MINO holding her hand. 

"I'm bringing you home silly! Wait! You want anything to drink or eat? You didn't eat much back at the restaurant! I'll buy you some waffles and coffee!" MINO decided for Dara and walked to the cafe. 

------
"Oh? Song Min Ho? How you doing man? Is this your girl?" Jackson approached Mino and looked at Dara. 

"Oh! Jackson! Hello! This is Dara!" Dara bowed politely at Jackson flustered by his question only to look back up to see a pretty young lady smacking his head, frowning. 

"Ya jackson! You can't ask these kinds of questions so bluntly!" Jackson started bickering with the lady but stopped and took Mino's order. 

"Hello! My name is Young Ji! This is my parent's cafe and this is my boyfriend, Jackson! Sorry for his bluntness.... But I hope you like the food here!" Young Ji smiled and ushered Jackson away from Mino and Dara after placing the waffles and ice coffee on the table. 

"Mmmm. This is nice! Jackson and Young Ji are nice as well :) how did you meet Jackson?" Dara took a bite from the waffle and ice cream asking MINO. 

Taking Dara's wrist to feed him a waffle on her fork he chewed before replying, "We go to the same dance academy, I just dance for fun with my friends.... When I don't have any schedules for modelling." 

"JINJA? Woah. That's so cool!"Dara smiled excitedly. 

"Yeah... Maybe I'll bring you to my dance practise so you can see all my friends..." MINO shyly invited dara who accepted immediately and wanted to see him dance. 

Walking Dara home, MINO stopped in the park and faced Dara,
"Noona?"
"Oh? Why?" 
Staring into her eyes he asked softly, hesitating before. 
"You like Ji Yong Hyung right?" 
Dara's eyes widened at his question and looked away, her mind replaying Ji Yong and kiko teasing each other and being close with each other at the restaurant earlier. 
"I.... I...." Dara couldn't say anything to MINO. 

MINO sighed and smiled sadly, her face giving him the answer, 

"It's okay. Pretend we never had this conversation! Come on. This time it really is getting late and I've got to bring you home before Bom Noona kills me!" Rambling on to cover his sadness. 

He took her hand and they walked home silently, both lost in their own thoughts.

 

-----

Annyeong Chingu!! Did you like this update? 

Who do you personally ship? Daragon? or Daramino? ><

Subscribe! Comment! Let's be friends heeheehee :))