004: Modelling?

Smile For Me!

Ji couldn't move and as much as he wanted to take his eyes of them, he was watching MINO holding Dara's wrist and then hugging her next. Panting he clenched his fist into a ball and narrowed his eyes inhaling sharply. 

He noticed how Dara slowly wrapped her hands around Mino's waist and was blushing really hard trying to breathe as if she was holding her breath for a long time. 

They finally broke apart from their hug and stared at each other. 

He felt hurt. Seeing Dara with someone else. Seeing her happy with someone else. 

It felt like he just lost Dara. 

Turning around he walked out of the building quickly. 


"I didn't even have her in the first place..." He muttered and felt the night breeze hit him coldly on the face as if witnessing Dara and MINO together wasn't hurtful enough.

----

"Dara! I've got great news! Boss is lookin for you and there's an important guest waiting for you at his office! You better go there quick!" Bom rushed into Dara's work area in the office wiping her hair out of . 


Slowly entering the room after knocking Dara found herself sat with her boss and the photographer she recognised from Mino's photo shoots. What does he want with me? She thought. Is he not satisfied with the way MINO wears my designs? 

"Hi dara! Thanks for coming here. This is Mr. Smith. The photographer that we've been working with for the new project, I'm sure you've seen him around..." Her boss started and Dara bowed politely acknowledging Mr. Smith. 

"Yes. I've seen you a couple of times dear, and I must say. You are really beautiful. When you were standing waiting for this young man watching him or when you helped him, I couldn't help but notice you.... Here! Let me show you how stunning you were!" Mr smith excitedly pulled out his camera and showed Dara pictures of her standing watching MINO model with a calm expression and pictures of her adjusting Mino's clothes and them looking at each other smiling. 

"Woah! I didn't know you took these...." Dara was amazed at how she looked! 

She didn't sleep for two night! And lived off cups of coffee after coffee and was extremely tired waiting for MINO to finish the photo shoot. How there was no eye bags was beyond her imagination. 

"The thing is. As I said. You are beautiful. And I want you to model for me. If it makes you comfortable. You can model with this guy. I'm not asking for a long term thing. Just for this project.... Please consider my offer..."

Dara looked around the room thinking but made no eye contact with the photographer or her boss. How could she just start modelling, sure she looked good but that was when she didn't know there were cameras or people watching her!

" You see. We are up against a Japanese magazine and they have a couple ready for pictorials but our main girl has just fallen really ill and cannot make it. This is really important because we need to absolutely put our best and beat the Japanese magazine company. We. Need. You." He tapped the table emphasising the end. 

Dara was shocked and never imagined being asked to be a model in her life. She always thought she was too petite and not really pretty but quite okay.... 

Her boss supported Mr. Smith saying, "you are a good designer Dara. We have many great designers and I'm proud you are one of them. All I'm saying is that we have great designers and I'd like you to step out of your comfort zone and take this opportunity, this challenge. It's not completely different to what you've been working on. Just the reversed roles, you are wearing other people's products now.... And you give someone ELSE and chance to be seen as a designer. So. What do you say?" 

The silence in the room grew deafening to Dara and she couldn't take it anymore. She had nothing to lose in this. Sighing she nodded her head slowly. 

"Only for three months. I'll work on this project for three months and see where this goes. If lets say this works. I'd still like to maybe model but design clothes for others if that's okay..." She suggested because she didn't want to completely lose designing. 

Laughing heartily her boss and Mr. Smith replied her, "of course not! You can still do as you please!" 

----
Texting MINO immediately after leaving the meeting room she dashed up to the roof of the building. 

To: MINO

ROOF. NOW! 

From: MINO 

What happened? I'm coming stay there!


Staring at the buildings and the busy streets below dara heard the door burst open and footsteps approaching her. 

Turning around she smiled hugging MINO excitedly catching him off guard he felt his heart skip a beat. 

From a scared and nervous MINO, he broke into a smile realising it was the first time Dara hugged him first. Progress. He thought. 

"Why? What's gotten you so happy? You scared me you know? I thought something bad happened or maybe you got hurt? Or maybe you were crying...." MINO asked and faced Dara. 

"I kinda got a hmmmm. Promotion? I guess you could say that.... I've been given the chance to start modelling..." She cleared announcing to him slowly. 

MINO smiled, "WOAH. REALLY. I KNEW IT. I KNEW SOMEONE WILL NOTICE JUST HIW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE NOONA! YAYYYY!! MY NOONA IS REALLY DOING GREAT!!" He pinched her red cheeks hearing him compliment her. 

"I'm going to model with you!" She continued. 

"REALLY? Like with me?" MINO gaped at her. 

"Why? You don't want to?" Dara crossed her arms and looked away frowning. 

"What no? I just didn't think it would be me! Of all the models we have. I mean you could've worked with TOP hyung you know?" MINO ran to Dara's face and apologised. 

"I know I'm just joking. BLEH!" Sticking out her tongue she . 

"There's a Japanese rival company that is also doing a couple pictorial so we are going up against them. Me and you. We can win this for our company!!" She jumped up and down excited and the words that came out from started to sink in.

MINO and me. Working together! 

MINO smirked when he saw Dara's face turning pink. "Yeah. So I'm sure you are excited to work with me HUH?" 

Running away down the stairs, MINO dodged Dara's punches and they met up with TOP and Bom for lunch. 

"Stop hitting me!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!" MINO cried out before hiding behind TOP

Bom stepped in front of Dara protectively glaring at MINO, "Nobody bullies me Dara!!" 

Laughing TOP turned around, "kid these days...let's eat!"

"YAH CHOI SEUNG HYUN IM OLDER THAN YOU OKAY?" Dara yelled at TOP.

----

YEAH! Two updates! School just starte so I will try to update. I've already written some chapter in advance I'll edit them and post them soon! Subscribe! Comment!