013:

Smile For Me!

Dara winced as her shoe hit the back of her feet again. She could feel blisters forming on her feet but she refused to stop and sit down. Not until she found MINO. 

She went back to the street and fought against the crowd trying to find him, occasionally yelling his name outloud.
Trying to tiptoe and find his face among the crowd she fell onto the floor when someone shoved past her. 

"Why am I so short?" She huffed stumbling to the nearest bench and sat there wincing in pain feeling tears in her eyes. 

"Oh no! Where did this kid go? It's already so late..." She check her phone and looked up defeatedly. 

She pouted and sniffed but gasped loudly when she felt a jacket on her shoulder.
Looking at it in confusion she smelt a familiar scent.... Why does this cologne smell like... Her eyes trailed up to the man next to her. 

"Oh? MINO? Where did you go? Omg! I was so worried about you? Gwenchana? "Dara felt her face blush but continued looking at Mino's face, thankful that he was fine. He smiled and groaned when Dara hugged him tightly and suddenly. 

"I'm okay... Shouldn't I ask where you went...?" He scoffed but wrapped his arms back and patted her back comforting her. 

"Thanks for worrying about me." He pinched her nose and took her hand smiling warmly. 

"Come on! Let's get you back to the hotel! It's getting a bit chilly..." He said sniffling. 

"NO. TAKE YOUR JACKET. I KNOW YOU ARE COLD!" Dara took the jacket off and threw it at MINO. 

"NO! You are cold!" MINO attempted to wrap the jacket around Dara but Dara hit MINO on the head. 

"AHHH. ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE!" He yelled running around on the street waving his arms laughing loudly. 
"SONG. MINHO! Wear your jacket!" Dara glared at him crossing her arms. He immediately stood right in front of her shocking her as he towered above her. 

Grabbing his jacket he wore it quickly before saluting to Dara. "YES. NOONA!" 

Thinking he would behave after that Dara sighed and carried on walking.... But MINO had different thoughts. 

"I WONT GIVE UP!!!" MINO yelled and opened his jacket and pulled Dara towards him so that she had some of his jacket. 

But that of course needed him to hug her...

Resting her head on his chest. They both stayed in a hugging position as MINO wrapped Dara with his jacket. 

Dara hugged MINO in shock. Part of her wanted to move off. But the other part was fascinated by hearing both their heart beats. Beating quickly. Together.

"You're warm..." Dara whispered as she clutched his sweater tightly. 

"Noona... I'm not warm... I'm pretty hot!" He scoffed. 

"Yah! What did you say?" Dara lifted her head and unwrapped her arms but was quickly pulled back into his embrace when he replied, "AHH. Stay close to me. It's getting cold!"

Dara pushed him away and running away, partly because she was blushing all the way. 
 

"That girl... Seriously..." He laughed loudly and quickly caught up with her.


----

"Here! What are you looking at?" MINO sat next to Dara and handed her a cup of latte.

"Wait, Aish!" MINO warmed up his hands wrapping his hand around his cup before placing his hand on Dara's cheeks. 

"Thanks..." Dara surpassed a smile but she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I was just waiting for a shooting star..." She whispered and stared up at the sky before peeking at MINO.

"Noona... Make a wish!" MINO closed his eyes and had his hands in a praying position shocking Dara before she watched him closely laughing softly. 

"What did you wish for?" He peeled his eyes away from the starry sky and watched Dara with a smile. 

"What did you wish for huh?" Dara tried to avoid his question and looked up at the sky. This night was beautiful, what more could she wish for?

"That I will have the courage to do this..." MINO leaned closer to Dara 

"Huh? What do you mean-" Dara turned to her right and froze as MINO closed the gap between them

Closing her eyes slowly she felt MINO's lips against hers. The kiss was short but something about MINO's soft lips against hers seemed to make her warm and fuzzy inside. Her eyes fluttered open when MINO leaned back and smiled. 

"Noona, joahaeyo." 

------

 

BOOMZ. YOU WANTED A KISS. I GAVE YOU A KISS. WOOHOO!!!!