011: You are pretty anyways

Smile For Me!

"Ahhhh... My head hurts.... How much did I drink last night anyways..." Dara groaned sitting up slowly at the side of her bed.

Massaging her head, she walked into the kitchen. "Aigoo. What happened? You rarely drink until you are drunk..." Bom watched Dara as she stuffed her face with breakfast. 

"Just because... Anyways. How did I even get home last night? I can't see my to remember anything..." 

"OMMO OMMO. YOU CANT REMEMBER!! OTTOKAE!" Bom exclaimed in disbelief. How could she not remember what she said to MINO? 

"Why? What did I do this time?" Dara nervously picked her food. Come on brain! Think! What did Crazy Drunk Dara do??

"Ani... Nothing stupid... MINO brought you home." Bom eyed Dara carefully but remained silent about last night.

"JINJA!" Dara stood up surprised thankful but frustrated. Oh no! Just the name she didn't want to think about....

"Anyways. Don't you have to go to Japan soon? Come on let's pack your bags!" Bom changed the topic quickly. 

"Fine! But can you help me pack my clothes for Japan! I'm leaving tomorrow morning!!" Dara sighed. Procrastination~~ 

Trying multiple combinations of clothes Bom had picked out just for a three day trip in Japan, she flopped on the bed tired. The weather was cool so she picked out some skirts and shorts with casul matching tee shirts. Not forgetting some casual jeans and cardigans and of course a beautiful dress that went down to her ankle for anything formal. 

".... ALL DONE!" Bom exclaimed and locked the luggage feeling proud and pulled it to one side. Joining Dara on the bed, she crossed her leg and asked, "So why are you going to Japan anyways? Why the press conference?" 

"Well. Every year there will be the company's magazine competition with the Japanese rival company. So yeah. This year is pretty big, I think it's because of Ji's partner Kiko. She's pretty big in Japan... And for the past few years the magazine always loses so we really need to win this time!" She trailed off thinking of Ji and Kiko together. 

"HEY! YOU SANDARA PARK with MINO of course. Both of you are big in Korea as well okay?? Don't let the "big Japanese star" kill the vibe because you will win this! You hear me!" Bom shouted angrily supporting Dara at the same time. 

Nodding in agreement Dara laughed at Bom. 

-----
"Noona!" Poke. 

"Noona!" Poke. 

"Noona!" Poke. 

Dara forced her eyes open to see MINO staring at her. Blushing at the realisation of the close proximity between the two, close enough that it might've looked like he just kissed her if other people saw them together... 

Coughing to cover up the awkwardness MINO leaned back and cleared his throat saying, "We are here at the hotel now.... Let's go!" 

Man. She couldn't sleep the entire night that the moment she got into the plane she fell deep in sleep, halfway with MINO taking her head on his shoulder which was way too comfortable and she couldn't even wake up....! She walked out of the van realising that she also woke up from MINO being her pillow... HOW EMBARRASSING DARA~~!! She silently scolded herself. Yet another thing to add to her embarrassing list with MINO... Still feeling awkward about the night she was drunk she kept her distance from him and avoided him where possible. 

"My room is right opposite yours so don't hesitate to walk six steps to me okay?" He chuckled and walked out of her room after helping her bring up the luggage. 

"Thanks... See you later..." She shyly bowed and closed the door. 

----- 

Taking a bubble bath and changing into her black long dress she went to the waiting room touching up on her make up when MINO knocked and opened the door stepping in. 

"Woah...." MINO kept his mouth open the moment he entered. 

"Why? Do I not look good any where? Do I look weird wearing this dress...? Does it look good?" Dara asked nervously and kept her fiddling with her fingers. Though she had been working as a model now, she still wasn't confident of herself as one. 

"ANI... You just. You just look really beautiful tonight Noona... And I'm lucky to be able to do this!" MINO took Dara and held her hand tightly before flashing her a smile. 

"You don't look too bad yourself..." She complimented him as well and noticed how different he looked with a suit on. 

More....

Manly? And she liked it. 

"Why? Do I look more manly? Do you like manly men Noona??" He cheekily asked and puffed out his chest before laughing. 

"Humph. You are not manly MINO... You are more cute if anything. Hahaha" They both knew she was kidding and he stood behind the door looking at her before whispering, "you ready?" 

Giving him a nod, he pulled open the door and they both walked out, greeted by flashes of lights and the roar of people shouting their name. Dara tightened her hold on Mino's arm as they walked away. She turned to face him and he smiled and nodded his head. Leaning down to whisper to her he said, "Gwenchana, I'm here..." She smiled and whispered thanks heart skipping a beat when he whispered. 

Smiling they made their way down and sat down at the table. They were asked a lot of questions related to the project when one question bugged Dara, "Dara-sshi, having worked with G-Dragon before and now having to work against him for the magazine company competition how does it feel?" 

Answering lightly she picked up the mic and said, "It's nothing! I just hope the both of us do our best for this project..." Loud voices started to ask more questions but MINO declined all other questions, quickly taking Dara's hand and walked back out posing for some cameras the minute the conference ended.

"You okay?" MINO asked when they finally entered a waiting room, "Drink some water first!" MINO exited the room concerned. 

"I'm okay~ it's just so different going for a press conference. It makes everything more serious than I am taking it..." Dara chuckled lightly and recalled the bottle of water holding it tightly. 

She was starting to overthink about the competition between the magazines and her ability to do well as a model. 

She felt MINO kneel down in front of her placing his hands over hers. 

"It's okay. Don't worry about anything. We will do fine!" He smiled brightly and started pulling funny faces just to see Dara smile and laugh. 

"Yay! Noona smiled for me! So pretty! Well. Let's go back to our rooms to freshen up, I think they arranged dinner with Hyung and his partner." MINO stood up happily and walked Dara to her room, changing out from his formal attire.

 

"But Noona! I noticed something, Noona smiles without me saying "Smile for me!" like before..." Mino commented pausing at the doorway.

"Yah! I don't smile for you Pabo! I smile for myself!!" Dara threw her bedroom slippers at him.

Not bothering to dodge Mino placed his hands in his pocket, "You are pretty anyways, when you smile..."

Shutting the door he leaned against it and smiled widely before walking into his room.

 

----

Double, maybe triple update because i feel happy and I just don't want to make you guys wait any longer EHEHEHEHE.