001: Bacon Anybody?

Smile For Me!

"Uhm... Could you please take out your shirt...I just need uh.... Uhm. Take last measurements to confirm the sizing...." Dara stuttered and fumbled with the hem of her skirt nervously looking down at their shoes. 

"Sure just wait a moment..." Ji Yong chuckled and stripped off his striped tee shirt and placed it on the chair revealing a skinny but well toned body with some tattoos. 

"You know? You shouldn't be nervous I mean we've done this many times right?" Ji Yong spoke as Dara took her measuring tape to measure his back. 

The closeness of him caused her to hold her breath but at the same time she wanted to smell what he was like if that didn't sound creepy at all....

There was silence and he continued, "I mean we've been working together for three months now and look at those two..." He turned his head and dara looked up to see a half- TOP stretching out his hands as well, as Bom her best friend measured his waist. Just as she got the measurement, TOP wrapped her in his arms and smiled cheekily as they hugged. 

She looked back to see Ji Yong staring at her. He smiled mischievously, and brought his arms forward. 

"What are you doing...?" Dara raised her eyebrows and asked but was smiling at him. 

"HUG?" Ji Yong repeatedly asked despite Dara's objections and hugged her quickly in the end causing a flustered dara to dash away in embarrassment. 

"I'm sorry dara! It was only a hug!!" He called out laughing. 

-------

"Thank you for all the hard work! You've all done well!!" Ji Yong bowed and thanked all the staff and walked towards the exit after changing out of his modelling clothes. 

"Ji! Bom is having a party at her place, wanna join? The models and designers will be there as well! Sandara Park will be there since they share a place... What do you say??" TOP smirked asking Ji Yong. 

They wrapped up their three months project with the designers and their models and it was finally time to get loose! 

"Ok ok I'll go but don't think it's because of dara because it's not. And why do you call her Sandara anyways?" Ji Yong interrogated. 

"Yo chill chill, I'm not going to take your woman! I've got my eyes on someone else! Let's go!" TOP placed his hands in the air surrendering and Ji Yong followed him out after rolling his eyes. 

-----
"BOM! I'll just be around for awhile but I'll go to my room upstairs and lock my door okay? I'm a bit tired..." Dara rushed to bom's side as informed her friend just as guests flooded the house and the music getting louder. 

"Okay! Just be careful okay?" They both told each other before splitting up. 

Dara poured herself a cup of beer in the kitchen and turned around when she felt someone watching her in the corner. 

"Hi.... Do you need anything?" Dara asked suspicious of the guy still standing at the corner of the kitchen door. 

"Uhm. I mean... I.... Hi! My name is song Min Ho, MINO.... Uhhh. I'll have a beer..." He stuttered and dara noticed how his cheeks became slightly pink. 

He scratched his neck nervously when dara handed him a drink. 

"Wait! Are you sure you can drink this? I mean you look suspicious and also you look too young to be drinking this!" Dara placed her hands on her hips and looked closely at Mino. 

He smiled widely and said back, "thanks for the compliment. I know I look young. FYI I'm 23 this year okay? I'm pretty sure I can drink!" He took his cup and walked back out to the party. 

After meeting and chatting with some designer friends, Dara slipped into her room up the stairs and locked it firmly. 

Her room layout was her designing studio full of fabric on different chairs and a sewing machine, sketches of dresses and shirts placed on the table with pens and pencils everywhere. 

Continuing further inside was a two step staircase where her bed was. With a small seating area near the window side. It was quiet here at her bedroom and she couldn't really hear the party music. She shared Bom's house which was a gift from Bom's father and Bom's room was the same as hers. 

After a quick shower and reading a book by the window, she closed the book and decided to look at some of her designs holding different fabrics and visualising the product. 

Thump. Thump. Thump. 

"What's that?" Dara whispers when she heard the noise from the other side of her door. Reaching for the door knob slowly when the noise didn't stop she opened the door. 

On the other side was MINO leaning against the door drunk, the moment the door opened he fell straight into a surprised Dara's arms. 

Dara managed to close and lock the door as well as dumping a drunk MINO to her bed. 

How the petite lady did it was impressive. 

"Where.... Where...." MINO stirred in his sleep and Dara took of his cap and placed it on the bedside table. 

Taking a chair, she sat next to him resting her head on her bed falling straight to sleep. 

----

MINO woke up with a bad headache and blinked so many times but he still couldn't guess where he was 

Looking down he noticed his clothes were still on and his hat was at the table and there was a girl sleeping next to him and.... WAIT WHAT? He stared and moved closer to the girl and opened his mouth even bigger in shock when he realised it the girl he met in the kitchen. 

"Why is she here?" He whispered and stared at her, 

"Why is she so pretty even when she's frowning in her sleep..?" He paused when she started to whisper, 
"Ji Yong... Ji Yong..."

"What is this? Why is Dara saying Ji Yong hyung's name in her sleep??" Mino questioned out loud. 

Sighing he picked up her sleeping fragile body onto the bed placing the blanket gently on her and sat on the chair, sleeping by her side. 

-----
Dara woke up confused. Wasn't she on the chair last night? She turned to her right and was surprised seeing MINO on the chair sleeping.

She prodded his arm three times. 

Poke. Poke. Poke.

MINO frowned and opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the sudden brightness and to Dara staring at him. 

"Why are you here? Wasn't i on the chair??" She asked. 

Answering back groggily and rubbing his face, "oh, I woke up in the middle of the night and placed you on the bed because it's your room and your bed so you shouldn't sleep uncomfortably on the chair just because I came in drunk...." He stood up and went to the bathroom and washed up finding himself a new toothbrush. 

Dara entered the bathroom and washed up as well and came out to see MINO staring at the pictures in her room. A picture of dara as a small girl smoking ever so brightly. 

"Hey! That's not for your eyes!" Dara grabbed the picture away from MINO blushing. 

I mean no guy has ever been in her room. Slept on her bed, casually washed up and then take a look at her childhood pictures!! 

HEEHEE. MINO stuck out his tongue and was about to explore more of her things when dara pulled his hand and walked out of her room. 

"Hey! If you wanted to hold my hand you could've just told me! No need to just grab my hand suddenly you know?" MINO whispered quite loudly when they were walking down the stairs. 

The living room was almost spotless and Dara frowned when she saw a man sleeping on the couch with his face covered by a magazine. 

Smelling frying bacon her attention shifted immediately and forgot that she was still pulling MINO along when she entered the kitchen to see TOP and Bom staring at their intertwined hands. 

"Dara! Why are you with little cheeky MINO?" TOP asked surprised but looked at MINO and smirked. 

His loud voice echoed and caused the sleeping man to wake up and walk into the kitchen to find out the commotion 

"What going on?" He asked with a husky voice. 

Dara turned around and hold her breathe

There goes her heart again. Beating like it wanted to leap out of her rib cage and run free. 

"Dara and MINO are holding hands and just came down from the room TOGETHER!!" TOP announced happily. 

Bom was still smiling widely cooking the bacons and eggs and Ji Yong opened his eyes shocked. 

"What? What's going on? Did you do something to her MINO? I swear if you hurt her I will-" Ji Yong advanced to MINO and grabbed his shirt tightly but was stopped when drama grabbed Minos hand tightly and stood in between Ji Yong and him. 

"Ji! He didn't do anything okay? Just calm down!" She spoke softly. 

"Then what's going on with the two of you?" He asked coldly looking at her and MINO. 

Top took the chance and chimed in the tense stares, "didn't you lock your door dara for the whole night? How did he even come in?" 

His question earned him a whack from Bom who scolded him for creating a more tense atmosphere. 

Ji Yong eyes flared in anger. 

"He was knocking on my door loudly before I went to bed so when I opened my door he was drunks and passed out in my arms! He slept on the bed whilst I slept on the chair but he later slept on the chair whilst I slept on the bed... That's all! That's what happened last night! Can everybody calm down and eat breakfast!" Dara explained and got angry at everybody's reaction. 

Taking a bite off the bacon she smiled instantly.

"Bacon anybody?"