006: Can I be your special someone?

Smile For Me!

Bom offered to walk TOP down since he wanted to go home and rest. As they were walking in the car park, Bom who was following closely behind TOP nervously bumped into him. 

Turning around TOP said slowly, "I'm sorry for kissing you if it made us uncomfortable... I just I don't know-" he was cut off when Bom tiptoed and kissed his cheek. 
"I liked it though.... I mean. I like you as well... I just. I want to take things slow between us...." 
Bom looked into his eyes. Damn it was a mistake now she couldn't take her eyes off him!! 

TOP answered back with his usual y low voice but Bom still felt like exploding every time she hears him speak, "I like you too... And I'm okay with going slow with you. I just don't want to lose you... We don't have to be in a relationship now, you can be my special someone and I can be your special someone.... If you want to date someone else then it's okay with me. Just. Right now. Can I be your special someone?" Taking a step forward. 

Bom hugged TOP blushing nodded her head. 

-----
Meanwhile MINO picked up his phone, "oh? What do you want? Arasso... I'll be there tomorrow at 9, sleep early Kay? Night!" 

Unable to stop herself Dara overheard the conversation whilst washing the bowls and frowned, "Is that a girl he was talking to? Why didn't he tell me about her...?" 

"Night MINO! Get home safely okay? Thanks for taking care of me today." She finally said after an award silence since he finished the call.

"No problem! Noona! Do you have anything plan tomorrow?" 
"No why?" 
"I want you to meet my dance friends at 9... If you want..." 
"Omg! I want I want! I can't wait to see you dancing~~" Dara smiled instantly. So that was what the phone call was...

"Okay! I'll be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning! You better sleep early, you look tired! Goodnight!" MINO smiled feeling good that Dara accepted the invitation to see his friends. 

 

 

I'm sorry this chapter is very short ahaha :> 

Some TOPBOM ^^ 

 

~~~ Two updates today hope you liked it... :)