008: Storming

Smile For Me!

"Ugh! Finally home!" Dara dumped her bag on the couch and hobbled up to her room. Bom placed a note on her door saying, "Not coming home tonight. Love you!" After showering dara sat on her bed cautiously before realising she didn't see Ji since she had woken up in the hospital. 

Did he come to the hospital? Wonder where he went.... 

She picked up her phone before looking out the window, the rain was getting harder and harder, what a nice weather to sleep! she thought and yawned loudly.

"WOAH FANTASTIC BABY~~~" her phone loudly rang. 

"Ji? I'm really sorry that I tripped and fainted and that you had to bring me to the hospital and that we couldn't go out together because i was so stupid and i feel really bad right now... I'm sorry..." Dara breathed in deeply after telling Ji what she felt.

"It's okay... I should be the one feeling sorry because i had to leave for an urgent meeting for work and when i went to the hospital i couldn't find you... Are you okay?" He felt guilty. Damn Mino for being right, he couldn't even stay next to her...

"I'm okay... I'm at home right now. you don't need to come here... I'm sorry, i'll make it up to you one day okay? Goodnight!"  Dara ended the call and exhaled before Ji could reply. 

Would Ji come over? She wanted him to, despite telling him that she was okay and that he need not come over. Sighing she placed her palms on her face. 

Why did she feel her heart squeeze, stop or even feel hurt when she talked to Ji, looked at him, hear him. 

Was it stupid to even want something to happen between them?

Her thoughts wandered to Ji and Kiko and she laughed bitterly, all I want is for him to look at me and notice me to maybe do something about my feelings for him... 

Her phone buzzed again and rang out loudly.

"Who's calling me now?" Dara answered the call and heard a somewhat familiar voice. 

"Hello dara-Sshi! I am Lee Seung Hoon! Mino's friend! Have you seen him? He came back to the dance studio and danced so hard that he looked sick and nearly fainted from exhaustion!" He exclaimed before adding worriedly, "He ran out immediately after he heard you got injured... It's been a couple of hours and I still haven't heard from him so I thought maybe he was with you...." 

"HE WHAT?" Was all dara said and she sat up holding the phone to her ear in shock. 

Where was MINO? In this storm?

"Call me if you hear of him okay? Thank you Dara! See you soon." They ended the call and Dara paced back and fourth the room holding her phone to her ear trying to reach MINO. But after frugal attempts of reaching voicemail she threw her phone on her bed frustrated. 

Ding dong. Ding dong 

The door bell rang and shocked Dara. 

Who would be ringing her doorbell when it was pouring this hard? Running down the stairs carefully and unlocking the door, she pulled the door open revealing a drenched MINO.

He was wearing joggers and muscle tee with a sweater over. His hair was messy and wet and his eyes were puffy and looked tired. 

He smiled weakly speaking softly, "Dara.... You are here... Okay..." Before dropping in Dara's arms fainting. 

"MINO! MINO AH. MINO!!" Dara shouted worriedly. "Help! Mino! Please don't do this to me! Mino! Get up! Help! Please Mino!!!!"

Just then TOP and Bom returned from their date and TOP ran over seeing MINO collapse and helped him to Dara's room. Changing clothes for him. (His clothes since he sometimes stayed at Bom's place) 

 

-------

 

*When Dara left the hospital* 

Mino laid down on the floor and panted before slowly going towards his phone. He clicked it on and read it briefly in shock.

Jackson had texted him saying a man had taken Dara in his car and had driven her to the hospital that he manage to sneakily jump into as well. 

Mino grabbed his coat and dashed out of the studio pushing Seung Hoon aside an stumbling when he exited. 

Running desperately he got on the bus and tapped his feet waiting anxiously for the bus to reach the hospital quickly. 

It was raining heavily by the time mino's bus reached the hospital. From a bright and sunny day it had turned gloomy and miserable in a blink of an eye. And something felt wrong to MINO. He shrugged off the feeling and stayed at the bus stop looking up at the sky. 

"They seriously need to build shelters... The rain is not going to stop any time soon though...." Looking left and right he realised that all the other people who got off the bus with him and left scrambling with their umbrellas in different directions leaving him all alone.

"Here goes..." He in a breath and struggled as he ran in the pouring rain. Thunder sounded all above and lightning flashed brightly but he placed his hands in his pocket and ran all the way to the hospital. 

Upon reaching the hospital he scrunched up his nose. It smelt of antiseptic. 

Looking around he noticed many people. 

Dara. I need to fine her....

Reaching the counter he walked forward and asked, "Excuse me. I'm looking for a woman named Dara Park." However as he said this a man on his right appeared asking the exact same thing! 

Shocked hearing another voice repeat him MINO turned around to see another surprised man, a man whom he was familiar with. 

Both men grew irritated just looking at each other. 

"How dare he show up" they both thought. 

"Why are you here?" 
MINO laughed (lol his evil laughter in I'm him...) 

"Shouldn't I be asking that to you, HYUNG?" 

"Hah! You are looking at the guy who BROUGHT Dara here at this hospital." 

MINO realised grabbed Ji's shirt angrily and pulled it towards him. 

"What did you do? How did she get hurt? Tell me!" He hissed. 

"Let. Me. Go." Ji gritted his teeth. How dare he touch his precious clothes! He was just given this from Chanel... Ji opened his mouth to say something but Mino butted in.

"She went out to meet you and I let her because I thought that I could trust you to not get her hurt. But she got hurt when she was with you.... YOU. ARE. RESPONSIBLE." MINO released Ji's shirt who straightened it immediately. 

"Besides, if you brought her to the hospital isn't it irresponsible to just leave without staying with her? Jeez Hyung, you first hurt her then you leave her... THIS IS WHY I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE STILL LIKES YOU SO MUCH WHEN THAT'S ALL YOU DO TO HER." 

 

There was a tense silence and glares for a long minute when the lady at the counter cleared , "Gentlemen.... It seems that Miss Dara has discharged from the hospital already, not too long ago actually..."

 

"She left already?" Mine turned around immediately to run out but Ji stopped him at the entrance of the hospital holding him back.

"I'm warning you. Don't get in between Dara and I..." Ji pushed Mino away before running out o to his car covering his head with his hands which did little as it was still pouring. 

 

"Wait for me Dara..."  He muttered and started his car driving off.

---

Ji frowned when Dara ended the call quickly and wanted to call back when Kiko called him, pulling his car to the side he answered the call.

"Ji... There have been last minute changes and we will be going back to Japan to finalise the project and making sure everything is presentable... Do you want to go back to Japan with me? I'm leaving in two days..."

 

Ji kept silent his mind racing thinking about Dara and Him.

 

Does he deserve to be with a beautiful creature like Dara..?

----

Pulling up to Dara's place he noticed Top and Bom walking to the house and quickly closed his car door to catch up.

The moment he walked to the house he saw MINO standing in front of Dara before hugging her and TOP and BOM running towards them, 

"What's going on?" staying rooted on the ground he watched Dara cry out desperatedly for MINO which broke his heart.

Only after Bom had closed the door when TOP carried MINO in and Dara who wiped her tears that she didn't even know flowed out when Mino had fainted on her.

 

Taking out his phone he called a number, 

the phone, his heart and words coming out of his mouth

 

all feeling heavy