Surprises?

Those Two Lips That Whispered Love...

I was fumbling for the keys, when I reached the front door. Then I smelled something familiar...
 

"Hoya... did you smell that?"

"Smell what?" I could see that he is definitely 
hiding something since he is containing his laughter.

I shrugged and inserted the keys into the keyhole. upon opening the door, I saw my favourite dessert, A Caramelised Strawberry flavoured 4 tier cake lying on the living room's coffee table. I was astounded by the cake and i knew the only person who knows how to make this...

"Kim Myungsoo!!! Come out ~ wherever you are!!! I know you made this!!" I shouted in my aegyo voice

" Yunhee ~" He beamed, popping his head out from the kitchen.

"Cleaning?" I asked.

" Almost finished ~ " He sang

"Well, I'll leave things here to you [MyungSoo] then." Hoya smiled and went upstairs

I sat on the couch beside the coffee table, admiring the cake. A tear escaped from my eye, I knew very well that I would part with this cake for awhile.

"Heyy~" He walked towards me, pinching my cheeks. Then a worried face soon formed on his face.

"What's wrong? Does it looks unappetizing? " He pouts

"Nothing's wrong, It's just that ... I'm going to miss this cake when I'm overseas..." My voice trailed off, almost unable to complete my last words. 

"So.... are you gonna stop talking and taste it now? " He asked and tilted his head.

"Mmm... It looks sooooo perfect!! I can't bear to eat it..." I sighed

"Cut the crap, you know you want it..." He teased with a wide smile planted on his face, making his eyes disappear while doing it.

"Besides, I made extras for tomorrow as well." He laughed

"Really!?!? Then... I'll start eating now!!" I happily cheered

"Heyy!! Heyy!! Easy now Yunhee, you don't want to choke yourself like the other time I made it for you"
He began to sound worried.

"Don't worry!! I know I won't. " I said while the cake was still being chewed in my mouth, causing some cake crumbs to fly out.

" Now you're just making me do double work... I just cleaned the kitchen and now I have to clean here as well" He pouted and pointed to the floor.

"Mianhae!!" After finishing, I placed the fork down on the plate.
"Kyahh~ Best dessert ever!!" He stared at me blankly...
"Myungsoo is the best!!!" I corrected myself, He chuckled 

"Now that you've finished your dessert, your next suprise is waiting for you."

"Another?!?" I almost choked on my saliva.
"You guys know I can't take surprises..." I whined

He then led me upstairs, which was dark, and made me sit on the couch while he disappears away to the darkness.

"Myungsoo??" I whispered, but there was no reply

The room was soon lighted dimly, and one by one, Infinite came out with presents in their hands.
SungGyu first walked up to me. He was holding on to a custom made bracelet that has carvings written
"We will forever be by yourside, In your heart." 

"I still remember the first day we met, I was the first one to open up to you. I will never regret that... and knowing you is the best choice I've made in my life." He smiled and his eyes disappeared with it.
"SungGyu..." I weakly smiled as tears were forming in my eyes and received his gift.

Then Woohyun came up, He bought me a custom made ring that has an Infinity sign design on it.
"Yunhee.. I've bought you this ring so that you would always remember us, Infinite, I knew that opening up to you wasn't a bad idea.. And I want you to know that, I'll miss you when you're gone" He ruffled my hair.
"WooHyun-ah" I started sniffling.

It was Hoya after that. He made me a huge cup that has all 7 of their faces printed on it with their short messages to me. "Heyy~ I hope you'll miss us alot.. Especially me!!" He cutely said and passed me something else..
"Here, remember to wear this when it's cold, you know it'll warm you up instantly"
He smiled and passed me his favourite hoodie, he'd always lend me his when it was cold.
"Hoya... thank you so much" I smiled and tears started falling down my face.

Then DongWoo, SungYeol and SungJong came up to me with 3 bears. A Father Bear, Mother Bear and Baby Bear.
"Remember to hug them when you sleep!!" They said and passed me the bears...
"I think I can only bring baby bear, I don't think I could bring father and mother bear guys..." Father and mother bear were far too huge for me to put in my luggage.

Then MyungSoo came up last. He wasn't holding on to anything but...
He gave me a hug,
"I have definitely 
made a mistake by opening up to you so late, this hug is a payback for those times I treated you coldly." He broke the hug, smiled and hugged me again.
"And this is for... all the beautiful memories that you have gave me for the past 10 years."
"MyungSoo..."

Then they all started hugging me, before i know it, it became a group hug....
"Uhmm guys... you can let go now... I'm starting to have difficulties breathing."

They all broke the hug, said their goodnights to me and went back to their rooms. I went back to the couch, looking at all the gifts they prepared for me. I teared up once more, then WooHyun came out of his room. He walked up to me and kneeled down to meet my eye level.

"Don't be sad, I'm sure you'll be back soon..."

"But... I cannot shake off the feelings and thoughts of not living with you guys even for a day."


He carried me up bridal style and brought me to my room.
He laid me down on my bed and knew that I needed his lullaby to soothe my mind.

So he began singing... almost putting me to sleep instantly...
My eyes were watery and WooHyun's voice made it easy to cry myself to sleep.
He wiped my tears away, kissed my forehead and pulled up the blankets, and left my room quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is the second chappie (:
Remember!!! Comment !!! (:
I don't mind if it was like a simple, I like this story... or something else :]
I have received SILENT READERS AGAIN!!!!
*Pouts* And I cannot do anything about it :(