MyungSoo...

Those Two Lips That Whispered Love...

"Hey... I made supper, hope you like it" I handed over the tray to SungGyu

He looked drained, both mentally and physically, In fact all of them were.
I went into the room and found SungJong and SungYeol sound asleep, I went to the storage room to get blankets and pulled the blanket over their shoulders.

The rest of them were hungry... REALLY HUNGRY! They finished all my food like a hurricane wiping out a city.

"Looks like I will be the one taking care of you guys instead of the other way round"

I giggled at them as they all had bits and pieces of bulgogi,kimchi and rice all over their faces like they have not been eating for years. I gave them tissues and cleared up the mess they made, I took the tray and went downstairs to wash the dishes.

While washing halfway, MyungSoo came into the kitchen.


"Yah... Thanks for the lovely supper" He whispered into my ears. His breath tickling my face

"You're most certainly welcome." I smiled

"You know...." MyungSoo back hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder and rocking me slightly from side to side.

"Hmm?" I washed my hands and stopped washing the dishes

"I had always treated you more than just my sister, I know the rest of them just treated you like their blood sister, espicially SungJong" He sighed.

"MyungSoo... I-I only see you... as my brother " I cringed and pulled away from his embrace.

There was silence, awkward silence. Both of us were looking at different directions.

"I'm going back to my room" MyungSoo spoke in his cold tone.

I just watched his figure disappear into the darkness, heard his footsteps as he is going up the stairs, and the sound of the door slamming. I buried my face into my hands.

What have I done... I know better than anyone that I treated him and ******* more than just my brothers.. they're both important to me... *

I went back to my room. I was already crying, I grabbed the tissue box and had my chin rested on my knees.
I kept wiping my tears away, clearing my nose and staring at our family picture that was resting on the side table of my bed...


MyungSoo was beside me and he's smiling widely, so was Hoya, WooHyun headlocked SungGyu, DongWoo made rabbit signs with his fingers and placed them behind SungJong and Hoya. SungYeol was tugging onto MyungSoo's shirt.

I jumped abit as I heard knockings on the door, I wiped my tears and told whoever that was outside to come in.

"Hey.. about just now.. mianhae" MyungSoo's head emerged from the ajared door.
"Did I do that?" He bit his finger and pointed at the tissues on the floor.

I nodded slowly and started making my way to the bed. He came over and kneeled down beside my bed, brushing his fingers through my long and sliky hair.

"You promised to never talk to me in that tone... I guess promises are really made to be broken" I pouted and a tear ran down my cheek.

"I know... I'm sorry, I just lost it somehow." he frowned and wiped away my tears.

"I'm just confused.... I love you,MyungSoo. But... I love ********* as well"

"I'm sure it wasn't your fault, you didn't get to see any boys since we were all home schooled, until you were sent overseas." He said

He hugged me and swayed back and forth slowly,like a rocking chair, hummed to my favourite song and cooed me to sleep.
Slowly taking my hands off his waist, not to wake me up, he pulled the blanket and kissed my cheeks.

I woke up the next morning, scrunched my face and opened my eyes to see MyungSoo sleeping beside my bed, His warm hands were holding onto mine. I lifted his hand off mine, and placed my blanket over him.
 I tripped on his legs while trying to make my way to the bathroom, he groaned, then went silent.

"MyungSoo, did I wake you up?" I hissed softly.

"Mhmm" He turned his head to face me with half opened eyes

"Mianhae~" I rubbed the back of my neck.

He got up and hugged me, sending sparks all over my body.

"Good Morning" He whispered

"Morning..." I whispered back

"I'm still sleepy" He whined and I'm sure he was just excuting 30% of his aegyo.

He suddenly lifted me up bridal style and that caused me to yelp, placing me down on my bed with his hands around my waist and forehead on my shoulder.

"Let's sleep a little while longer" He mumbled.

I giggled as his breath is tickling my back, then felt my eyes getting heavier, I looked at the clock, 7.15 A.M.
I guess we can sleep a little longer..
It was comfortable sleeping in his touch.

I woke up a while later, I looked at the clock again 9.45 A.M.
I woke him up and both of us went to brush our teeth, wash our face.
I laughed at his morning hair, it was sooooooo puffy and messy, he ruffled my hair and that made my hair messy too, then he laughed as well.
We went downstairs and everyone was having their breakfast...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TADA!! Another update~
I choose you Readers!! Use Comment attack!!
O_o That is how desperate I am for comments
TTATT 
I'll update soon... I guess TT-TT

Let's play a guessing game~ But obviously we all know who YunHee loves right?? TT3TT