My Dessert!!! ♥

Those Two Lips That Whispered Love...

Just imagine that MyungSoo baked only 2/7? of the cake? kekeke~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked closer and took a good look at it...
I swear my eyes were opened as big as a golf ball!! It looked so heavenly and perfect, it had icing all over.
I laughed and picked up the cake, grabbed a fork and started eating. I was so busy savouring my cake that I didn't even notice Hoya coming into the kitchen.

He crept up behind me and gave me a hug, which made me jump a bit.

"Yah!! You scared me, Yiish" I wriggled back and forth

"Mianhae~" He stuck his tongue out

"Yah!! You know that I was just kidding. It's your favourite dessert, how could I possibly take it away from you?" He continued

"Actually... It looks quite appetizing, can I have a bite?"

"Well......... No~" I teased

Hoya pouted and pulled away from the hug.

"I was just kidding!! you could have some if you wanted." I said as I took a knife and sliced the cake into half and taking another plate.

"In fact, you can have half of it~" I smiled

"Aww thanks!! I'm going to share it with the others~"

I felt bad for letting 7 boys share that one pathetic piece of cake...

"Hoya.."

"Yesh?"

"Ummm... take the other half too, you guys probably had never tasted it before and I know MyungSoo would make me some, next time.." I smiled and handed over the cake.

It's actually amazing how MyungSoo never tasted his own cooking and could came up with the idea of mixing Caramel and Strawberries, I really envied him alot.
Then Hoya left the kitchen. I stayed in the kitchen, flipping the cupboards for snacks. Luckly there's my favourite snack, POCKY, and it's strawberry flavoured so it's a bonus for me.

After a few minutes Hoya came back in, he caught me staring blankly at the floor while holding onto a stick of pocky. He tapped my shoulders and I snapped out of dazing.

"Thanks for sharing the cake. Now I know why it was your favourite... IT DELICIOUS!!!" He laughed.

"Oh, no worries. Glad you liked it" I smiled.

"You know..." His face turned serious.

"MyungSoo missed you so much...... He baked that cake everyday after you left abroad to study."
He sighed "And after he baked, he'd cry and imagined you were right beside him and even fed into thin air."

"I... I missed you guys just as bad.. I cried everynight before sleeping because WooHyun wasn't there to coo me to sleep. I cried everytime I drank water from the cup you gave me, because I miss you guys so much. I cried because you weren't there to listen to my troubles and complains, and many other things." I started to sob.

"I missed you too.." Hoya hugged me tightly placing my head against his chest.
"I even started to hallucinate that you were waking me up for breakfast, and even heard your voice everywhere, I thought I was going insane."

"I didn't know my absence would cause all this..." I sniffled and breaking the hug.
"I wished they didn't do it though, but I'm glad they didn't make me stay there for the rest of my life."

"That'll be awful, If they were to do it, I would fly all the way there and be with you if I had to."

"Hoya... I want to leave here one day, start my own business and lead a new life." I fist pumped and had a determined face.

"That's a start... but, where are you going to live?"

I shook my head and shrugged

"With us?" He smiled

"I'd love to but, wouldn't I be disturbing you guys?" I said

"The only way to find out is to ask our manager isn't it?" SungGyu popped his head from the kitchen door.

"Guys!!! And just how long have you all been standing outside the kitchen?" I placed both hands on my hips and pouted.

"Not that long~" SungJong said then giggling.

"Come on guys, how much have you heard..." I pursed my lips.

"The part where you said you wanted to start your own business" Myungsoo smirked.

I went up to him and gave him a hug, "I almost went crazy in America, the cakes they sold weren't even close to what you have made, and I wanted it so badly..."
MyungSoo started to tear

"I'll bake it everyday, if you're willing to let me feed you till you're fat" He cried.

"Yah~ Babo..." I wiped his tears.
"You don't have to bake it everyday... silly, I'm going to eat it when ever you feel like baking them."

"YunHee-ah!!! Our manager says its okay for you to stay with us since we have a vacant room." SungGyu said while holding onto a plate of my favourite dessert.

"Gyu-ah... where'd you get that" I said while starting and pointing at the cake.

"They're from the fridge, I think I'm starting to love it too..." He beamed and continued eating.

*Looks like I still got to eat it afterall*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aigoooo-yah....
It's short TT3TT

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ~