Chapter 7

The Disturbance (방해가 되다)
XSYKOTICA
Chapter 7 – Error
( /ˈer.ər/ : a mistake )

 

“I think you have a doppelganger, Sunwoo yah.”

 

Sunwoo sighed. He really didn’t know how to react in this kind of situation. It’s not that he doesn’t believe in this doppelganger phenomenon but it just seemed illogical in his mind.

 

Besides, who would want another look-alike person that eventually turned his normal life upside down?

 

Sunwoo hugged his feet closer to his chest and laid his head on the knees as he sat right at the corner of the dim lighted room. He closed his eyes; trying his best to calm himself.

 

CREAK

 

Just as he started to close his eyes, his eyes met with light came from outside. Sunwoo turned his head to look to the door.

 

“Detective Na Dokyun.”

 

Detective Na smirked. “I thought you won’t remember me.”

 

“How can I do that,” Sunwoo eyed the detective’s figure that was now squat down facing him. “As you was the person responsible for putting me here?”

 

“I heard you’re not eating lately from the warden,” Detective Na swiftly stood up and sat beside Sunwoo as he shoved a plastic bag to Sunwoo.

 

Sunwoo raised a brow. He carefully opened it out of his curiosity and found several ramyeon inside it.

 

He sighed. “Well, you don’t need to do this actually,” Sunwoo gave the plastic bag back to Detective Na.

 

“Are you trying to say that this ramyeon didn’t suit your palate?” Detective Na faced Sunwoo with anger. “For your information, Mr. Choi Sunwoo; I must ensure that you’re healthy enough when you’re under my supervision. Now, wait here – I’ll bring the hot water for you to eat.”

 

Sunwoo tried to say something but he halted as soon as he realized that another sentences came from him will just raged Detective Na even more. And so, he kept his mouth shut up until his ramyeon was served.

 

“Eat,” was the only word that came out from Detective Na’s mouth and made Sunwoo understand enough the instruction.

 

Slowly, he moved his trembled hand and held the spoon. It’s true that he was hungry, and the ramyeon couldn’t stop him from the urge to eat it right away before it turns out cold.

 

SLURRP

 

Detective Na looked towards Sunwoo from his seat with his soft looks. Even though he was a serious person, but it doesn’t mean that he was a humanoid with android feelings.

 

He was glad that he could feed Sunwoo, despite the fact that Sunwoo was the person that he looked for to be the criminal for the latest murder case.

 

Sunwoo took another big spoonful of his ramyeon into his mouth.

 

TAK

 

“Ugh...” A soft moan came out from Sunwoo as soon as he swallowed the noodles.

 

His eyes bulged. And he could felt that his throat burns.

 

“You...” He called for Detective Na that sat across him. “What the ingredient inside this ramyeon?”

 

Detective Na quickly took and observed another similar ramyeon near him. “The ingredients are normal.”

 

Sunwoo gasped. He held his chest as he soon faced difficulty in breathing. “Is there any....”

 

“Any what?” Detective Na once again looks over to the package’s ingredients label. “There are just-“

 

DUK

 

And when he looked back towards Sunwoo – Sunwoo was already fell off from his chair and lain unconsciously on the cold floor.

 

“Gosh!” With quick steps, he went to outside the jail and hollered out an immediate order that could save Sunwoo’s life right at this crucial moment.

 

“Please call an ambulance here!!”

 

“Oh? What is this could be?”

 

Sera looked over to the big package in front of her doorway before she faced the postman with a judging look. “Don’t tell me that this is some kind of prank-”

 

“No, I don’t think so,” The man let out a small laugh. “You don’t have to be so worried about the contents. Now, please sign here, Miss Yoo.”

 

Sera nodded and signed on the device to confirm that she had received the package. As soon as she done doing so, she brought the package inside her house.

 

“Phew! That was heavy!” Sera spread her arms in akimbo as her eyes still examined the box. “I wonder what this thing could be...”

 

She sat down on the floor and opened the box to see the contents, and she was quite surprised to see a box that full with energy drinks. Then, her eyes caught a glimpse of a letter on top of the energy drink bottles.

 

Sera took the letter out and unfolded it.

 

To Miss Yoo Sera,

 

Is it a surprise for you? I hope that this gift can show my gratitude for your effort as you had helped me in these hard times. I’m really sorry if I had put you into such trouble in completing this problem of mine. I really hope that I can assist you in finding the culprit but I’m afraid I can’t do that.

 

Well, anyway, I hope that I can get out of here and prove my innocence. Last but not least, I really hope that you like this present.

 

Sincerely,

Choi Sunwoo

 

“Mr. Choi Sunwoo?” Sera gawked. She faced the letter, then to energy drinks in the box back and forth.

 

She had never once thought that Choi Sunwoo is a nice person to even gift her energy drinks to show his gratitude as she just doing her job as his lawyer. And in order to repay his kindness, she took one of the energy drinks and opened it.

 

A gulp of the energy drink goes down .

 

“That’s delicious,” Sera smiled as she faced the letter that she had put beside her. “Well, thanks.”

 

Then, Sera glanced towards her laptop that she put onto the dining table before she took steps closer towards it along with the drink in her hand.

 

“Doppelganger,” Sera read the words shown on her laptop screen. “Is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a paranormal phenomenon, and in some traditions as a harbinger of bad luck. In other traditions and stories, they recognize your 'double-goer' as an evil twin.”

 

Sera raised a brow. “But it should not exist as our faces were not the same between each other.”

 

Then, she clicked another page which shows a story about how a university student meets her doppelganger.

 

“So, it does exist,” Sera muttered under her breath. “But it could be that they looked different in some parts; like Sunwoo and his doppelganger.”

 

She took another gulp of her energy drink. It’s true that she felt tired nowadays and energy drinks existences was just nice to keep her active to think of some solutions that could solve Sunwoo’s case.

 

Sera yawned. Her eyelids were gradually closing themselves; and yet she tried her best to keep them opened, but failed.

 

Slowly she closed her eyelids.

 

“Doppelganger...”

 

“Help me! Help!!”

 

“No one will help you. Just shut your mouth-“

 

“I don’t want to die, please, I’m begging you...”

 

Tears escaped her eyes and fell down her cheeks as she stays begging for the person’s mercy.

 

“I should kill you from the very beginning, Yoo Sera.” He scoffed. “Goodbye.”

 

Sera closed her eyes as soon as he raised his knife in the air. She knew that soon the knife would be pierced inside her flesh, and blood will be oozing out uncontrollably.

 

And she also knows that she was going to be lifeless, soon.

 

SHUPP

 

Her breath caught. Is she dying right now? Ah. So this is how it felt like.

 

But why she felt nothing at all? Did she already go to heaven?

 

“Miss?”

 

Sera scrunched her face upon she heard an unfamiliar voice. It’s not his voice, and she swore that she never heard this kind of voice before.

 

“Miss? Please open your eyes.”

 

Sera shook her head. She was afraid that if this was just a dream and she would felt the pain of death.

 

She doesn’t want to. She would rather felt nothing than to feel those unbearable pains.

 

“You are okay now. You’re save, Miss.”

 

“O-Okay? S-save?” Sera stuttered with her eyes still closed. And she was indeed surprised as she could hear her voice clearly, as if she was still alive.

 

“Yes, you are. You may open your eyes now.”

 

After been convinced for many times, Sera finally took her courage to open her eyes slowly, up until she saw an unfamiliar face of a man in front of her.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Maybe it’s not the best reaction to give to her life savior, but Sera did wonder if the man she saw was an angel or a human being. With a milky-white skin, and soft eyes that looked towards her condition along with a small smile on his face; she couldn’t help but to be curious about his identity.

 

He took a deep breath.

 

“I’m Choi-“

 

Sera opened her eyes in bewilderment. She quickly scanned for her surrounding and discovered that she was still inside her house, or exactly at the dining room facing the laptop that was now in its sleep mode.

 

She wiped her face. “Is that a dream?” Sera shook her head vigorously. “No, it’s not. It’s true that I’m almost been killed before and somebody had saved me before.”

 

“I’m Choi Dabin.”

 

“Choi Dabin,” Sera repeated the name of a person that had saved her before. Then, her mind suddenly replayed the scene where she meeting Sunwoo for the first time.

 

“Excuse me Mr. Choi, but I wonder if we have met before?”

 

Sunwoo raised his eyebrows. “I think this is my first time meeting you, Miss Yoo.”

 

“Oh okay,” Sera nodded. “Maybe I’m mistaken you for someone else. I’m sorry.”

 

Sunwoo nodded and flashed his reassuring smile.

 

“Well, that could happen sometimes.”

 

“No wonder Mr. Choi Sunwoo said that he never meet me before.” Sera softly said out her thought to nobody in particular.

 

She was now knows more than anyone else that Sunwoo’s doppelganger is exists, as the one that she met before isn’t someone named Choi Sunwoo; but the person that she met is....

 

“Choi Dabin,” Sera stated. “You’re the one that I looked for.”

Dabin gave a death glare towards it. It – the crystal vase – was the first present that he gave to her for their first year anniversary.

 

He could still remember how Inhyoung used to take care of it well. And he was also going to do the same thing as it will always remind him of her presence before.

 

But now, maybe there’s no use to remember her anymore.

 

He was going to erase her trace.

 

PRANG

 

Just as how his heart had been shattered into pieces; he simply portrayed it enough with a smash of the crystal vase until it turned into smithereens on the hard floor.

 

The wilted flowers were scattered around the pieces resembling his heart that was now closed and died; as soon as Inhyoung left him all alone, and he started to know about the true Inhyoung that he never realized before.

 

But as much as his heart hurts badly and he tried to simply forget her away; it never been an easy task.

 

Tears were beginning to roll down his cheeks, leaving glistening trails mapping a full extent of his sadness.

 

“Don’t cry, Dabin. Don’t.”

 

Dabin’s hands wiped the tears harshly from his face as his inner side tried to coo him. But as if he lost to his own will, he fell down and eyed the shattered pieces of the vase with his hurtful heart.

 

The broken vase was him. And he was the one who had been shattered into pieces.

 

He stretched his arms and grasped the pieces of the vase until the blood dripped down his palm.

 

TIK TIK TIK

 

But he didn’t feel hurt at all, as his heart hurts him even more.

 

He lowered his eyes, and finally caught a glimpse of a black card between the wilted flowers right in the middle of the living room. Despite his wounded hand, he went to reach for the card.

 

“What is this?”

 

Dabin examined the card carefully and to his surprise, he found an address at the back of the card.

 

H Apartment

 

He gripped the card that had been coated with his bloods tightly. It wasn’t a coincidence that this key been kept inside his house.

 

Was Inhyoung trying to tell him something?

 

“Are you giving me the key to your Pandora Box,” Dabin looked towards the card with an intense stare. “Seo Inhyoung?”

 

There were audible voices near him that could be heard by Sunwoo even though he wasn’t fully awake yet.

 

“He has an allergic to crab.”

 

Sunwoo scrunched his face. Crab?

 

“Thankfully, you sent him just in time. Or else, he might just die in his serious condition.”

 

Sunwoo tried hard to open his eyes. At first, it was hurt as the light kept striking right to his lens but as soon as he could tolerate with the light intensity, his eyes could be widely open – and the first face he saw wasn’t a person that he thought that he could meet this near.

 

And all the voices before were disappearing.

 

“Sunwoo yah, you’re awake?”

 

Sunwoo nodded. “Yes, I am,” Then, he quickly scanned the place that he been brought to when he was still in his unconscious state. “Where am I?”

 

“Home.”

 

“Home?”

 

Jinhyuk nodded and smiled. “Yes, Sunwoo yah. Welcome home, my brother.”

 

“But...” Sunwoo wasn’t convinced enough with his brother’s answer as he felt there was something off with the current situation he was in. “Isn’t that I’m still being inside jail under police’s supervision?”

 

Suddenly, Jinhyuk’s reaction changed and his smiled faltered. “Sunwoo yah. You’re almost died yesterday, you know? Anyway, just forget it. I’m going to cook something for you to eat. What do you want, Sunwoo yah?”

 

“You, cook?” Sunwoo eyed his older brother with his rounded eyes. It was quite unbelievable that his brother was going to cook for him despite the fact that there were maids that could cook meals for both of them. “Why don’t you just ask-“

 

“You know that I always do what I say right? And yet, I feel like I want to cook something for you.”

 

Sunwoo nodded. He knows that his brother was a person who will always fulfill his promise and words.

 

“I’m going to cook first, so you just take your time to rest, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Jinhyuk smiled before he turned around and made his way out from the room.

 

TAK

 

Sunwoo who was still dumbfounded by the sudden change in his life couldn’t stop to think about the possibilities that he had been released this easily.

 

Was everything is over?

 

No. He believed that this isn’t over yet.

 

And....he was right.

 

His phone rang loudly and he swiftly slides the green virtual button to right. “This is Choi Sunwoo speaking.”

 

“It’s me. Yoo Sera.”

 

Sunwoo couldn’t hide his excitement when he heard Sera’s voice. “What is it? Do you find anything to prove my innocence?”

 

“Umm...” Sera paused for a second before she continued. “I did.”

 

“You did?”

 

“Yes. Actually I’m not so sure about this but, just to let you know that I...”

 

Sunwoo could felt that his heartbeat getting faster. Is it going to be good news for him finally?

 

He kept his fingers crossed. He closed his eyes as he waited for the next words came from Sera’s mouth.

 

“That I...had found your doppelganger before.”

 

That’s it. She had already told Sunwoo about Dabin’s existence.

 

Even though she shouldn’t be sure enough about it, but she was pretty sure that Choi Dabin is the one who saved her life in about two years ago, as for Choi Sunwoo had never once met her before.

 

But now, all she had to do is to find Choi Dabin to prove Sunwoo’s innocence. And maybe she could unveil the secret behind this doppelganger phenomenon.

 

She took a gulp from the energy drink’s bottle to quench her thirst. Then, she glanced to her watch.

 

It’s 4 pm.

 

“I should really take a walk,” Sera sighed. She could felt that her body weakened lately and she needed something to energize her back. With that belief, she went outside her house and made a decision to walk to a café nearby her neighborhood.

 

CLINK

 

“I would like an Americano,” Sera ordered her favorite coffee from the barista as soon as she reached the counter. She really needs her caffeine dosage to start her day once again.

 

“You really should stop drinking that, Sera sshi.”

 

Sera turned her body around to face the person that talked to her just now. “Mr. Ji!”

 

“Changwook – didn’t I told you before to just call me by name if we’re not in the firm?”

 

“Sorry,” Sera lowered her head in seconds before she raised her head up. “Well, Changwook sshi, you should know that Americano is my favorite to be begun with.”

 

“I knew it already.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Changwook quickly closed his mouth with his hand. He didn’t even think that his mental note had been accidentally spoken out. “N-nothing. It just I would like to talk to you umm....about the case. Your case.”

 

“Oh...” Sera nodded attentively. “I was going to refer to you about this tomorrow but since we’ve meet here by coincidence; so I’m going to report you about my latest finding.”

 

“Your Americano, Miss.”

 

Sera took several money notes from her purse and gave it to the cashier nearby. She took away her Americano and casually walked along with Changwook right behind her to an empty seat near the glass window. It was a suitable spot to talk about something confidential and also for those who loved to have their own privacy time while enjoying their coffee.

 

Sera eyed Changwook with a puzzle look. “You didn’t want to order anything?”

 

“I will, later,” Changwook said as he took his seat across Sera. “I want to hear the finding of yours first.”

 

Sera simply nodded. She took a sip of coffee before she turned her eyes back to Changwook. “You see, I did my research regarding the word that you had said to me before.”

 

“Doppelganger, I suppose?”

 

“Ah yes,” Sera took another sip of her coffee. “So, recently I had a dream, no, it was more like a remembrance of my past memories. Do you still remember when I was almost been killed two years ago?”

 

“How can I forget that? I was seriously panicked when you were suddenly missing without any trace and thankfully you come back to us safe and sound,” Changwook sighed hard as his hands softly massaged his chest. “I really want to thank your savior at that time, but he was nowhere to be found until now.”

 

“Well,” Sera took a deep breathe. “I’m afraid to say that my savior is actually Sunwoo’s doppelganger.”

 

“Wait, what?” Changwook was totally been dumbfounded by the sudden twist of the incidents. “How can you know-“

 

“I told you before that I remembered back that time, right? So, it was including him – my savior – which I recently remembered as a person named-“

 

Sera paused herself as soon as her eyes met a tall figure that walked past behind Changwook and moved straightly towards the entrance. The milky white skin and those visage of his that could easily attract people to keep a view in him was surely drawing her to him.

 

And so, Sera quickly stood up and trailed behind him, leaving Changwook startled in his seat by her sudden action.

 

“Choi Dabin! Wait!”

 

Sera walked as fast as she could to stop the person who has the same visage as Sunwoo. The opportunity doesn’t come twice and yet it was coming right when she least expected it; so she didn’t want it to simply pass from her hand.

 

CLINK

 

Again, she hollered out his name from her stature.

 

“Choi Dabin!!”

 

The street was quite busy at that evening as it was the time where mostly office workers come back home from office. It was quite hard for Sera to keep her track on Dabin, especially when she had been surrounded by a huge crowd at once.

 

Plus, with her average height, it has been much harder task to be deal with.

 

And soon, Sera realized that she lost his trace; no matter how hard she tried to chase him, as soon as she faced a junction in front of her eyes.

 

“Goodness...” Sera’s shoulders continuously heaved up and down. She was surely felt that her energy been drained off even more with this hopeless run. She moved aside and leaned against the wall as her eyes trailed the junction with disappointed eyes.

 

“How can I meet you once again, Choi Dabin?”

 

Dabin gritted his teeth in anger. He eyed Wonjun who was standing beside him and gaping at the sight of a house which turned out to be...

 

“This is Inhyoung’s house?” Wonjun faced Dabin in awe. “Seriously?”

 

Dabin stood rooted to the ground and he kept the stern reaction on with his face facing the other side of the house, completely ignoring the lad beside him.

 

On the other hand, Wonjun just shrugged it off and slowly walked over to Inhyoung’s bed while his hand softly brushed the comforter.

 

Dabin once again eyed Wonjun, this time from afar, as his mind started to recall back the moment where he met Wonjun minutes ago in ‘Secret Coffee’ café.

 

“Wonjun sshi,” Dabin said Wonjun’s name out to himself. “He must know something about this card.”

 

With his grip on the card that was becoming tighter, he went inside the café to meet the person that he looked for.

 

Jo Wonjun.

 

“Dabin sshi!” Wonjun came near Dabin with a smile on his face. “What makes you coming here? You’d found her already?”

 

Dabin shook his head. “No. Not yet.”

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure she’s safe and will coming back to us later on.”

 

Dabin sighed. It was indeed his wish for her to come back to him – or at least to the one who deserved her more than him which is Kim Minsu.

 

He admit that it hurts to see her with someone else but, he would rather choose that as an option than to be bewildered all over to find for her like now.

 

Dabin took out the card from his pocket. “Here,” He gave it to Wonjun. “Have you ever heard of this building before from Inhyoung?”

 

Wonjun took the card when he suddenly saw the bandage on Dabin’s hand. He quickly held Dabin’s hand and examined it. “Oh my. What happened, Dabin sshi?” Then, he took a closer look towards Dabin’s bruised face. “Is that anonymous man attacked you again?”

 

Dabin moved his face away from Wonjun’s hand. “It’s none of your business.”

 

“Oh, sorry,” Wonjun apologetically took his hand down and looked upon the black card in Dabin’s hand. “Isn’t that the house card of H Apartment, one of the luxury apartments in Seoul?”

 

Dabin turned to face Wonjun once again. “Luxury apartments, you said?”

 

“Yes,” Wonjun nodded. “But I never heard of this building from Inhyoung’s mouth. It just I got to know about it from my friend.”

 

Dabin glanced towards the black card. “I’ll go there then.”

 

“May I come with you too, Dabin sshi?” Dabin raised a brow as Wonjun lowered his gaze. “I think I can assist you in this search.”

 

Dabin took for a moment to think about it before he finally gave in and agreed that Wonjun could be a help for him to discover Inhyoung’s whereabouts.

 

“I’ll go change first.”

 

That one sentence...was really a big mistake for Wonjun as he left his phone right beside Dabin. After a few minutes he went to the worker’s room, his phone rang out a message notification.

 

Everything was normal. But not anymore when Dabin took a glance towards Wonjun’s phone.

 

Or exactly, his phone screen. That picture.

 

Dabin scrunched his face in rage. He went closer to the phone and now, he finally could see it clearly enough.

 

A picture of Inhyoung and Wonjun together with a font sticker – I love you.

 

“I love you...”

 

Dabin couldn’t help but to slide the screen to unlock the phone. And as soon he did that, he didn’t know whether he should repent his action; or he should say he was lucky enough, as he now knew the true façade of someone named Jo Wonjun.

 

There’s only one word that came across his mind as soon as he saw the pictures inside the phone’s gallery.

 

Stalker.

 

“I’m kind of missing you already, Hyoungie.”

 

Dabin been snapped back to reality as soon as he heard such sentence came out from Wonjun’s mouth.

 

“Hyoungie?”

 

Wonjun turned a surprise look towards Dabin. His lips shaking but his eyes; his eyes were giving Dabin a dark vibe.

 

Hyoungie,” Dabin emphasized the nickname as he gave a death stare to Wonjun. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“Look,” Wonjun’s eyes made a wild movement to his right and his left, as if he was trying to find a solution to get out from the sudden tense situation. “Maybe you misheard me-“

 

“What a great red lie to be begin with,” Dabin smirked. “Do you think I will fall into your lie?”

 

“D-Dabin sshi...”

 

“You know what, Wonjun sshi,” Dabin took firm steps closer to Wonjun. His face was now in a hideous form that anyone couldn’t ever imagined – from an angelic face of him, he was now turned into a beast.

 

He’s a beast that was looking for its prey.

 

His hand swiftly strangled Wonjun’s neck as his mouth let out an egregious laugh that could haunted someone’s life. With his bloodshot eyes, it looks like as if he was being possessed by an entity that could make him go worse, like what he was now.

 

“L-let m-me go....”

 

Dabin’s lips were now been in a form of thin line as his expressionless eyes pleasure the madness to its very maximum.

 

All Wonjun’s effort to keep Dabin from choking his respiratory tract seems useless. He was now barely breathing; and he even felt that he was going to die any soon.

 

“Your right place is in hell,” Dabin snorted. “If that will give me back my Inhyoung to me, I’m willingly than enough to send you there, now.”

 

DUK

 

Wonjun’s body fell weightlessly on the floor, lifeless.

 

Jo Wonjun was dead; and Choi Dabin – the killer – was finally realized his wrongdoings, and back to his old self right after he saw Wonjun was no longer moving or even begging for his life.

 

Dabin slowly went to Wonjun and shook his body with his trembled hands.

 

“Wonjun sshi? Jo Wonjun?”

 

No response. An utter silence greeted Dabin.

 

“N-no...” Dabin softly wailed like a lost little child. “Wonjun sshi...please wake up. I-I do nothing to you at all, right?”

 

Wonjun’s body froze in his spot no matter how much Dabin tried to wake him up. And his eyes were tightly shut, and it didn’t give out any sign for it to reopen once again.

 

“I killed him, no. I don’t. I’m not.”

 

Almost for an hour Dabin was sitting beside the body as he tried to convince himself that he wasn’t the responsible person for this immoral act.

 

“Who told him to simply took Inhyoung’s picture when she was-“

 

Dabin’s voice croaked. He couldn’t simply continue his sentences as rage once again engulfed inside him.

 

“He was the one who guilty. He took away my Inhyoung’s pureness. Poor my Inhyoung...”

 

Dabin slowly patted his own shoulder as if to give him strength to prove his action on Wonjun was right.

 

“I have to dispose him away.”

 

SYUPP

 

Dabin took one of Inhyoung’s luggage bag and simply put Wonjun’s body inside in a creases form ever that a human could be before he zipped it off and straightly went to the front door.

 

He took a deep breathe, and soon he was already at the outside of the apartment’s room. He glanced to his surroundings in every time he was bringing the luggage bag along with him.

 

And finally, as soon as he successfully went out from the H Apartment building; he let out a relief sigh.

 

He will head to Han River to dispose Wonjun’s body. And he was sure enough there wasn’t anyone could know about this crime.

 

But, what Dabin didn’t know since from the beginning – there was already a pair of eyes that had witnessed his entire crime...

 

 

Petite's Note : Finally, we already reached the chapter! So, how was it? I know this chapter was suddenly too long, the layout were suddenly changed into a black one and yet oh, for the last part - maybe that makes your quite surprised by the sudden change of Dabin. Well, I must say the changes itself are really vital for this story :) And I'm sorry for killing the leader-nim~~ *sobs* But, trust me, it wouldn't be just Wonjun...

So, the story's status for now is almost complete - and I'm really going to complete this haha xP Stay tuned for the next chapter to know what will happen to the doppelgangers (Sunwoo and Dabin) and also the supporting characters (Yoo Sera, Ji Changwook, Choi Jinhyuk, Kim Minsu and Seo Inhyoung) too.

P/s : New character will be revealed in the next chapter *wink*

Last but not least, the song recommended for this chapter is 'Error' by VIXX.

 

Words count : 4, 768