Chapter 9

The Disturbance (방해가 되다)
XSYKOTICA
Chapter 9 – Real
( /rɪəl/ : existing in fact and not imaginary )

 

Sunwoo looked around him, and awkwardly walking around the building just to get the figure of the building looks exactly like.

 

He took a glance of his car behind him. He could see Sera took a nap inside the car.

 

“Just what,” Sunwoo looked over the abandoned building in front of him with a weary looks. “What is this place actually? This building is too big to be built in this countryside area.”

 

Sunwoo wiped cold sweats on his forehead with his hand before he cautiously started to walk towards the backside of the building.

 

“Well, I never thought that I can found you here.”

 

Sunwoo stunned. He quickly moved behind one of the building’s pillars to hide himself soon after he heard the voice.

 

PAK

 

A sound of something been threw onto the ground could be heard clearly in Sunwoo’s ears.

 

“You better tell me what these things are,” Sunwoo gulped. It was another voice that he heard; and he swears that it’s as if he was listening to his own voice. “Before I-“

 

“Choi Dabin...” Sunwoo softly said out the name that he had once heard right from Sera.

 

So, his doppelganger is real? And he was the killer that the police looking for?

 

It was a moment of silence. And Sunwoo couldn’t hide his anxious feelings anymore. He took a decision to spy him from afar – and he did, as discreetly as he could.

 

And right at that moment, he saw a person, but his face was still hidden as Sunwoo was facing his back.

 

But his back figure...looks like him.

 

“Maybe meeting you here is a total mistake.”

 

Just then, Sunwoo’s doppelganger – Choi Dabin – moved his head aside, and making his face visible in Sunwoo’s eyes.

 

Sunwoo gasped. His feet automatically took steps backwards and hide again behind the pillar.

 

“I-it can’t be...”

 

Sunwoo eyes wandered around aimlessly as he couldn’t think of anything that could explain the existence of a person that he just saw.

 

His eyes, his nose bridge, his lips, his voice, his back – everything that he had, been imprinted in his doppelganger’s physically. And as if he was looking to an invisible mirror; Sunwoo figuratively was looking to his own self, in other identity.

 

His legs were shaking. He was still surprised by the revelation of his doppelganger that he was currently aware of his existence.

 

He didn’t know what he should do.

 

“Miss Yoo Sera,” All of a sudden, his mind thought of Sera who was taking a nap in the car when the last time he checks on her. He quickly walked back using the same route to the car to meet and tell her about his discovery.

 

The walk itself wasn’t that long, and in minutes later he was already arrived and stood beside the car, with panic looks on his face.

 

“No...”

 

As Yoo Sera wasn’t inside the car anymore.

 

SCREET

 

Dabin pressed brake pedal hard. He glanced towards the abandoned building in front of him with a heavy heart.

 

“The address,” Dabin put up the picture to his eye-level and read the address that had been written at the back of it. “Is this place?”

 

Dabin gawked. He swiftly opened the driver’s door after he brought along the envelope with him and stepped out from the car. The picture been flipped over, revealed a young man in his early twenty’s face.

 

“I have to find him,” Dabin gritted his teeth. “And save Inhyoung and Minsu.”

 

He moved forward as fast as possible to every corner of the building to find for the man or even Minsu – but he couldn’t found any of them, at all.

 

“Am I too late?” Dabin sighed. He shrugged the fact over and kept finding for any of their trace as he wanted to solve this puzzle that haunting his life, and have a full confession from Inhyoung’s mouth regarding her identity and also about their relationship all these three years.

 

He wanted to know, no, he need to know about it – everything.

 

Just then, a figure at the back of the building suddenly caught his eyes. He stood rooted to the ground and scanned his surroundings with a glint of anxiety in his eyes.

 

Should he really go near it? What if it wasn’t a human?

 

Dabin closed his eyes and shook his head. Now wasn’t the right time to even think about it.

 

And with that belief, he successfully made his feet moved closer towards it.

 

Dabin swallowed. He was sure enough that was a human.

 

And he was right.

 

“Choi Dabin,” The person spoke as soon as he faced Dabin who was standing right behind him. “What a surprise. Just how you-“

 

“Kim Minsu told me to,” Dabin answered as short as he could, as his eyes searched for other person’s existence besides the young man. “And where is him?”

 

“Oh,” The person exclaimed with his fake surprise visage. “I’m afraid to say that, you know,” He was then looking to the sky and soon smirked towards Dabin.

 

“First,” Dabin gave his death glare to the man. “I’m not coming here to play stupid games with you, kiddo.”

 

The young one laughed. “Well, I never thought that I can found you here.”

 

Dabin raised a brow. As if he sensed that the man was trying to play prank on him, he quickly tossed away the envelope on the ground, thus made all the pictures inside it were being thrown out.

 

PAK

 

And Dabin swears that he saw the man’s eyes bulged just now.

 

“You better tell me what these things are,” Dabin moved his looks towards the picture before he faced the man with his death glare. “Before I-“

 

“Just before what, Choi Dabin? Before you kill me – just as how you kill them?”

 

Dabin clenched his fists. He took a deep breathe before he decided to play along with this boy’s game.

 

“Maybe meeting you here is a total mistake.”

 

“It’s a mistake since from the very beginning, Choi Dabin.” The young man smirked. “It was too late to even step back or to rectify the mistake.”

 

Dabin could felt that he was going to lose his patience at this second. He turned to his left and looked behind him for a moment-

 

-and he swore that he saw a glimpse of his reflection; before it was missing, in a blink of eye.

 

Maybe he was having a hallucination?

 

“Choi Dabin,” The lad called for Dabin to be snapped back to reality. “I’m sure that you would like to know about,” He squatted down and took one of the pictures from the opened envelope and showed it to Dabin.

 

It’s Seo Inhyoung’s picture.

 

Dabin faced the man suspiciously. “Just what did you know about her, huh?”

 

The man smirked and soon he stood up with his eyes still glued to the picture. “I know her more than you had ever thought of.”

 

Dabin scoffed. “Ridiculous. You’re the way too young to be her father or even her grandfather to know all about her more than me. “

 

“She’s Seo Inhyoung,” The young man spoke without even flinched to the fact that Dabin was mocking him. “You know that right?”

 

“What a silly question!” Dabin eyed him angrily. “Are you pulling my leg right now?!”

 

“I wonder how she could date someone stupid like you.”

 

“W-what did you say?”

 

“From now on you will never look at her with the same image in your head, I’m telling you, no more,” The young man threw the picture to the ground with rage.

 

He stared towards Inhyoung’s picture and angry Dabin back and forth; before he simply stepped on the photo on purpose.

 

He knew that Dabin would be mad at him, but he didn’t care.

 

As he was going to tell Dabin the truth; the hidden truth of a person that be known as Seo Inhyoung.

 

“Her name isn’t Seo Inhyoung, but Lee Sujin. And she was my father’s illegitimate child.”

 

“Please...I’m begging you.”

 

Changwook opened his eyes wide; just to greet by the darkness that almost blinded his eyes. He didn’t know where he was right at this moment.

 

“Please don’t...”

 

Just as he tried to remember, he heard a familiar voice from afar. Changwook closed his eyes as he tried his best to remember the girl’s voice.

 

“Please-“

 

“Yoo Sera?” Changwook opened his eyes in alarm. He scanned his surroundings and fumbled around in darkness to go towards her voice’s direction.

 

“Have some mercy on me.”

 

“Sera!!” Changwook started to become panic. Why Sera’s voice sounds weak and lifeless? And why she wants to beg for someone’s mercy?

 

“No,” Changwook’s eyes bulged. There’s only one thing that could make Sera looks weak, and it was the last thing that he could think of right now.

 

How he wished that he was wrong.

 

A shrill cry came echoed in Changwook’s ears thus making him have the courage inside himself to run closer to the voice despite of the darkness that was starting to engulf him completely.

 

He must save Sera, before it’s too late.

 

Suddenly, Changwook could saw a dim light from afar and a lying figure on the cold floor.

 

His heart palpitated wildly. And so were his lips that trembling hardly.

 

“S-Sera?” Changwook took short steps near to the still figure. Right in the bottom of his heart, he prayed that the figure wasn’t the person that he looked for.

 

But, whenever he came near to it, he could gradually discover that his eyes started misting over.

 

As if he could sense that...it was her.

 

“Yoo Sera-“ Changwook choked himself when he tried to call out for her name. He quickly squatted down and touched her ashen face. Her body was cold.

 

TIK

 

His tears fell down onto Sera’s face as his hand hugged Sera tightly in his arms. “Please wake up, Sera yah. I know you can hear me right?”

 

Silence. There wasn’t even a response came from Sera.

 

“Don’t leave me,” Changwook breathe in her scent and kissed her forehead tenderly, before he finally realized that she was breathless.

 

She’s gone; for forever.

 

“Yoo Sera!!!!”

 

Changwook panted heavily. His eyes opened as wide as possible and soon he looked to his surroundings in awe.

 

“Where am I?” He looked to his empty arms. “Sera? Where is she?”

 

He massaged his temples and gave an empty looks towards his surroundings. He finally realized that he was inside his office that was located in HL Law Firm that he developed together with his partners as soon as he finished his studies in Berlin years ago.

 

“It’s a dream, Ji Changwook. It’s just a dream,” Changwook said out to no one in particular as if to remind himself to differentiate between the reality and his nightmare.

 

He sighed. Maybe the cause to his daydream just now was because he was too worried about Sera’s absence.

 

And again, he sighed hard. Yoo Sera was indeed an important person in his life ever since.

 

Changwook stood up from his seat and went outside his office. He could see that everything was normal, and as soon as his gazes fell onto his watch – he knew that he had fallen asleep for 2 hours.

 

But he already missed her presence.

 

CREAK

 

He slowly opened the door to Sera’s office that was located near his. And to his disappointment, Sera wasn’t there; like the usual days when she was sitting in her office while sipping her favorite Americano.

 

“Where are you,” Changwook closed the door behind him. “Yoo Sera?”

 

He looked over to her neat table before he sat on her chair and scanned for the office’s surroundings when he suddenly saw two bottles of the energy drink on her table.

 

Changwook scrunched his eyebrows. He never knew that Sera drank energy drink to make her active all day long.

 

And maybe he needs one too.

 

He took the bottle from its place and shakes it.

 

BZZZ

 

Changwook stunned as his eyes glued to the drink in awe. Did he hear buzzing sound just now?

 

BZZZ

 

He put the bottle closer to his eyes – and he could vividly saw white residues at the bottom of the bottle.

 

“What was that?” Changwook turned to look to the bottle’s cap and found a small hole on it. It was small, very tiny little hole that could easily escaped the normal eyesight.

 

But he could saw it, right after he took a careful observation on the bottle’s cap.

 

Changwook swiftly took out his smartphone and dialed for a phone number of someone that he knew. And that was his friend, Kim Sihyoung, from the laboratory.

 

“Sihyoung,” Changwook held the bottle tight in his grip. “I’ve got a specimen for you to examine. Could you investigate the ingredients and sent the report right away to me?”

 

Changwook carefully listened to his friend’s answer while his eyes looked to the energy drink in rage. He was pretty sure that there was a responsible person behind this case; and now, Sera had become its next target.

 

He would never let his dream become reality. Never.

 

“Okay,” Changwook replied as he stood up from the seat. “I will bring it up right away.”

 

“W-what did you say?”

 

Dabin glared towards the man in front of him with his piercing eyes.

 

“You don’t believe me?” The young man smirked. “You better should, Choi Dabin. Because I know almost everything that Inhyoung, or Sujin, hide from you.”

 

“Who are you?” Dabin raised a brow. “Answer me.”

 

“Chill Dabin,” The young man laughed. “I guess I have no choice now, am I? I’m Lee Suwoong, the actual sole heir of S Corporation’s empire, before that woman – Lee Sujin – took it away from me.”

 

“So you’re,” Dabin swallowed. “Lee Sujin’s brother.”

 

“I’m never her brother!” Suwoong exclaimed. His rage eyes glued to Dabin’s eyes. “She isn’t my sister – she’s just an illegitimate child, results from my father’s mistake and that’s it!”

 

Dabin stunned upon the revelation hit him.

 

I had given along with the address right behind this picture, just in case, if anything really happened to me – I beg you, please save Inhyoung.

 

...please save Inhyoung.

 

“So, that’s what Minsu sshi was trying to say,” Dabin murmured under his breath. He now understood the meaning behind the note, and if his hunch was true, Inhyoung and Minsu’s lives were now in danger.

 

And he had to save them.

 

“I can see that you hate her,” Dabin smirked. “So where is she now? I want to meet her.”

 

Suwoong looked towards Dabin. “You want to meet her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you really know what you’re saying right now?”

 

Dabin raised a brow. Did he choose wrong sentences just now?

 

“Lee Suwoong,” Dabin took a step backward right when he saw a dire smile appeared on Suwoong’s face. “What do you mean?”

 

Before Dabin could brace himself up with any attack, Suwoong had already attacked him by pushing him down to the ground and soon he sat on top of Dabin’s body.

 

“What I mean is,” Suwoong his lips and brought out a dagger from his back. “I will send you there, to meet her.”

 

SWOOSH

 

Dabin yelped in pain. He glanced towards his left shoulder that was starting to bleed.

 

“Oh. I should aim it more carefully,” Suwoong showed off his evil grin. “To your heart.”

 

“You’re crazy!”

 

Dabin tried his best to push Suwoong away from him; and he succeeds. The dagger that Suwoong held just now had been forcedly thrown onto the ground, far from Suwoong.

 

DUK

 

Suwoong growled. “You said earlier that you want to meet her right? I’m just going to fulfill your wish!”

 

“Don’t say that,” Dabin huffed. His hand pressed down onto his shoulder to reduce the pain from the attack. “You had killed her?”

 

“Well, I admit that I killed Kim Minsu, and you should have thanked me as I do the job for you,” Suwoong smirked. “Well, Lee Sujin?”

 

“Seo Inhyoung.”

 

“She’s Lee Sujin, Dabin sshi,” Suwoong brushed the dried leaves from his arm. “You better get used to her current name.”

 

“Just tell me what the hell that you did to her!” Dabin lurched forward and grabbed Suwoong’s hair. “I don’t even care what her name is – just tell me where is she?!”

 

“She killed herself.”

 

“What?” Dabin was dumbfounded. “No. You’re lying.”

 

“Suit yourself with the fact; as I’m not telling you a lie.”

 

“If she committed suicide,” Dabin asked with her hand still grabbing Suwoong’s hair. “Why you killed Kim Minsu?”

 

Suwoong scoffed. “You think?”

 

Dabin gave a stern looks on his eyes. “Did you really have to do this? Just answer me!” He pulled Suwoong’s hair even more until he yelped in pain.

 

“I make your life easier, Choi Dabin,” Suwoong stared straightly towards Dabin’s eyes. “Shouldn’t that you, at least, say thanks?”

 

“I don’t have anything to be thank you for.”

 

Dabin pushed Suwoong’s head harshly and just when Suwoong was trying to regain his balance back, Dabin quickly took his chance to get his grip on Suwoong’s dagger near his stature. And that was when Suwoong running towards him, and Dabin didn’t have any time to budge.

 

SYUPP

 

The dagger had been accidentally embedded into Suwoong’s heart.

 

“Ugh,” Suwoong grimaced in pain. He hugged Dabin tightly as if he didn’t want to let go of him. Red thick blood started to drip down and drenched both of their clothes. “Choi Dabin...”

 

Dabin froze, as he couldn’t believe that he had accidentally stabbed the young man that was clinging onto him right now.

 

“You can never kill me,” Suwoong smirked. “You know why?”

 

“D-don’t say anything, L-Lee Suwoong,” Dabin stuttered himself. He was afraid that his monstrous form will once again took over his body and killed Suwoong on the spot if Suwoong keeps talking to him. “I beg you.”

 

“No, I won’t,” Suwoong stated. “You have to know about this.”

 

“I don’t want to know anything!”

 

Suwoong pushed Dabin afar and soon he took a glance to the dagger that was on his chest. “Don’t be such a dimwit, Choi Dabin. Did you have ever thought how can I get to know about you?”

 

Suwoong’s voice sounds weak and soft, but the question itself was giving a strong impact to Dabin. Dabin faced Sunwoo, this time with a stern reaction on his face. “How...you know about me?”

 

Suwoong coughed hardly before he threw up blood from his mouth. With his hand holding onto his chest, he took the dagger out from his left chest and throws it aside.

 

Bloods were rushing out from the wound, and Suwoong’s face scrunched with the pain that he felt.

 

“Remember this, Choi Dabin,” Suwoong took small steps towards Dabin. His vision had become blurred when Dabin caught him from fall. “I’m you.”

 

Dabin was dumbfounded. “What?”

 

“I’m you,” Suwoong closed his eyes and seconds later he laid his head on Dabin’s shoulder.

 

And he was...dead.

 

Dabin shook off Suwoong’s body from him and moved meters away with his eyes still glued toward Suwoong.

 

“I’m you.”

 

“No...” Dabin cupped his face. “No, it can’t be.”

 

He closed his eyes shut before he opened them back. And to his surprise, Suwoong’s body wasn’t there anymore.

 

Dabin’s eyes bulged in fear. He was then looking towards his shirt that was surprisingly clean without any blood from his fight with Suwoong just now.

 

“What...are actually happening right now?”

 

Dabin asked no one in particular. And he swore that he could felt that hairs on his body stood up. He shook his head for several times before he decided to shrug it off and ran inside the building with a surge of fear swept over him.

 

He was running aimlessly and as if he couldn’t find the way out, he keeps circling around the place, or so he thought.

 

But after his long journey inside the darkness, he found a figure walked in the same building as him. But as that figure seems fragile, he slowly went closer to it so that he could get the clear picture of the situation.

 

Dabin halted his steps as he couldn’t believe his own eyes. He knows it. He knows her.

 

And he couldn’t help himself but to voice out her name.

 

“Seo Inhyoung...”

 

“Yoo Sera!!”

 

Sunwoo yelled out Sera’s name as he looked for her almost everywhere, including for the spot that he saw his doppelganger that be known as Choi Dabin was before.

 

He glanced towards the abandoned building and swallowed. It’s the only place that he didn’t go to look for Sera and yet, it looks rather spooky in his eyes.

 

“Sunwoo,” He hit his weakened legs. He has to, at least, fight his nyctophobia. “You have to find for Miss Yoo Sera.”

 

*nyctophobia = severe fear of the dark.

 

Sunwoo sighed. He never thought that his phobia would attack him at this very crucial moment. He tried to close his eyes for a moment and breathe in deeply.

 

“I’ll be just fine. I’m okay,” Sunwoo chanted the words like a mantra as he could felt that his legs could finally steps forward. And finally, he opened his eyes and realized that he was already been inside the building.

 

He looked for his surroundings – and the fear came again.

 

Sunwoo shook his head vigorously. “I have to save-“

 

DUM

 

Sunwoo finally been snapped back to the reality when he heard a loud thud sounds came from somewhere inside the building.

 

Just then, Sunwoo could hear incoherent words been spoken not far from his stature. He gulped.

 

“You can do this, Choi Sunwoo.”

 

He walked slowly towards the direction of the voice, and soon he found a person that he looked for.

 

But she wasn’t alone. She was with...

 

Choi Dabin.

Sera could felt her body gradually numb and weak. She slowly took the energy drink bottle to .

 

“Ugh,” Sera sighed. “Not now, please.” She put away the empty bottle to her side in frustration.

 

Sera weakly glanced to the building. She held her head as she tried her best to stabilize her sight and looked carefully towards the building if in case Sunwoo needs her help.

 

“Sunwoo sshi?”

 

Sera opened her eyes wide. And she saw him was standing from afar, near the building. As she started to worry about him, she unlocked the car’s door and went out from the car.

 

“Choi Sunwoo,” Sera weakly said as she moved forward to Sunwoo. “Are you-?”

 

In a blink of an eye, she wasn’t seeing Sunwoo everywhere. She turned her head to her left and right to find for his figure.

 

“Choi Sunwoo?”

 

Sera coughed. The heat from the Sun making her body felt weaker than before. Even so, she decided to find for Sunwoo as he had took a long time enough to capture Dabin; and she was afraid if anything bad happened to him.

 

She walks even deeper inside the building with her eyes still scanned her surrounding for any sign that could lead her to Sunwoo, or even Dabin.

 

But once again the pain attacked her, and soon she was kneeled on her knee.

 

TAP TAP

 

Sera looked to her side as soon as she heard footsteps. But there wasn’t anyone near her.

 

Is she now imagining things?

 

TAP TAP

 

Again, she could hear footsteps that were coming closer to her.

 

Sera waited. And finally, she could saw that familiar face came towards her.

 

“S-Sunwoo-“

 

“Seo Inhyoung...”

 

Sera stunned. She quickly scanned for Sunwoo’s appearance from head to toe.

 

He’s different.

 

“You’re not Sunwoo,” Sera winced. The person in front of him is actually Choi Sunwoo’s doppelganger, Choi Dabin.

 

“Sunwoo?” Dabin scoffed. He slowly squatted down and faced Sera. “Who’s that, Inhyoung ahh? Your secret love, again?”

 

Sera froze as soon as Dabin held her face and caressed her cheeks.

 

“Seo Inhyoung,” Dabin smiled. “I miss you.”

 

“I’m not Seo Inhyoung,” Sera replied. And that sentence made Dabin broke the hug.

 

“Should you really have to do this to me?” Dabin gritted his teeth. “Should I really have to call you with your current name?”

 

“W-what are you talking about?” Sera stuttered. She could sense that Dabin was mad at her from his piercing eyes that could rip one’s soul apart.

 

And she was right.

 

Dabin swiftly pushed her to the wall and a loud thud sounds echoed throughout the abandoned building.

 

Sera yelped in pain. But Dabin choose to ignore it and trapped her between his arms.

 

“I will make you remember,” Dabin whispered to Sera’s ear. “Lee Sujin.”

 

“What are you trying to do?” Sera trembled. She knows better that he was going to do something bad to her – but she have no idea what it will be.

 

Until his lips met hers.

 

Sera’s eyes bulged. It wasn’t a soft kiss, but it kind of rough kiss which could express Dabin’s love and hate feelings towards Inhyoung.

 

But Sera wasn’t Inhyoung. And she wasn’t Sujin either.

 

Sera clung onto Dabin’s shirt and tried to push him away with her remaining energy. But she failed, as she could feel that her energy had been drowning away since from the beginning of the day.

 

She closed her eyes, and cried.

 

What could be the worst thing happened to her when she have her first kiss with someone that she doesn’t love, and yet he was a killer?

 

“How dare you!”

 

DUSH

 

Sunwoo came to the scene and punched Dabin hard to his face right after he pulled him to face him.

 

Sera opened her eyes in shock. “S-Sunwoo sshi...”

 

Sunwoo came towards Sera in hurry. “Sera sshi. Are you okay?”

 

Sera nodded. And her tears came out even more than before.

 

“Let’s go,” Sunwoo looked to Sera with concern. “We shouldn’t be here in the first place. We should call for the po-“

 

“Behind you!!”

 

Sunwoo turned around his face; just to meet Dabin’s powerful punch right on his face, thus making him fall back results from the impact.

 

Sera screamed. She stunned as soon as she saw blood rushing out from Sunwoo’s head.

 

Sujin,” Dabin gripped Sera’s wrist. “Tell me. Do you love me?”

 

“Dabin sshi,” Sera cried and begged. “Please let me go.”

 

Dabin shifted his gaze towards Sunwoo – and he gasped as soon as his gaze fell onto Sunwoo’s face. “You...”

 

On the other hand, Sunwoo tried his best to get up and faced Dabin. He spit the blood out from his mouth. “I won’t let you touch her, Choi Dabin.”

 

“No way...” Dabin let go of Sera’s wrists and went closer to Sunwoo. He eyed Sunwoo from head to toe with his death glare before he suddenly strangled Sunwoo and pulled him up. “If you want to take Inhyoung, no, Sujin away from me...just forget it; I’ll kill you.”

 

Sunwoo coughed and desperately gasped for air. “D-Dabin...”

 

Dabin put more force to his hand to choke Sunwoo even more. He won’t stopped unless he saw Sunwoo died in front of his eyes.

 

He would protect his love, even though it means to kill.

 

“Dabin sshi!” Sera shook Dabin’s body. “Please let him go! I beg you, please!”

 

Dabin sent dark looks to Sera which made her flinched. “Do you love this guy that much? Then, I have no reason to let him live then.”

 

“No!” Sera shouted. “I don’t love him,” She paused for second before she thought of words that could make Dabin stopped. “I love you, yes; I love you, Choi Dabin.”

 

“I had never once loved you, Choi Dabin. All I have for you is no other but pity, as in my eyes, you’re so pitiful.”

 

“You’re lying,” Dabin’s face swelled with anger. “You lied to me! You know what; I hate liars!”

 

Sera glanced to both Sunwoo and Dabin in fear. She could see that Sunwoo wasn’t moving anymore, or even struggled to let himself free; and as for Dabin, she saw nothing in him but a monster.

 

Dabin smirked. He could know better than anyone else that Sunwoo was dying – or already died. And so, he finally let go of Sunwoo as he was going for his next target – his love, Seo Inhyoung – or exactly was Yoo Sera.

 

Dabin rose up his arms and seconds later, his hands were already holding Sera’s neck. He just needed to exaggerate some force in his grip and poof – she will soon die in his hands.

 

“The suitable punishment for a beautiful liar like you, Inhyoung ahh,” Dabin said with a sinister smile on his face. “Is no other; but death.”

 

Sera frowned as Dabin’s hand started to choke her. She was breathless, and she didn’t have any energy to fight him either.

 

Dabin smiled. He loved to see the painful reaction on Sera’s face.

 

He was enjoying it. And he was going to enjoy the melancholic ending of Seo Inhyoung in his hand.

 

“Goodbye my love.”

 

Petite's Note : Well, seems that once again Dabin killed another new character, Lee Suwoong~ *cries*

And Seo Inhyoung is actually Lee Sujin; just how many secrets that Inhyoung hide from him? How about "I'm you'"? What will happen to Yoo Sera and Choi Sunwoo? - I know that these are quite like your questions-to-be regarding this chapter. Don't worry, everything will be revealed very soon enough in the next chapter - the epilogue.

For your information, you can re-read back the prologue right in Chapter 0 before you started to read the epilogue as it was the exact continuation from the prologue scene itself :) Now, seems that everything will be put back into perfect pieces of puzzle - you may say that The Disturbance will soon be in a total complete status.

Thank you for reading up until here and please stay tuned for the last chapter ^^ By the way, song recommended for this chapter is 'Beautiful Liar' by VIXX LR.

 

Words count : 4, 834