Time With Fantasy

Can I Have This Dance?

~cause you’re my destiny~ OOooooO~ your phone rings.

“MinAe where are you? I heard you skipped school! That’s not like you at all, are you ok?!”

“I’m okay Hana-yah… Just a bit tired. We’re practicing our dance routine for that competition right? Well I’m already here at the dance room.”

“Yes we are. We’ll be there in 10.”

 

When the girls arrived, you all practiced the routine you were going to perform for the competition BTS invited you to. When you danced, your body moved to the smooth beat of the music, letting each rhythm show in your movements. You were really concentrated when dancing, which you saw as a blessing because you were able to take your mind off things that bothered you. Even Changjo didn’t enter your mind throughout the practice. When you girls finished perfecting a part of your routine, you girls decided to take a break. Panting and sweating, you grabbed your water bottle out of your bag and took a huge gulp. You wiped the sweat off your body with a small towel and you went outside to lie down on the grass to regain your breath. After a while the rest of Fantasy followed and lied down with you. After a few minutes of comfortable silence and regaining energy, Hyoseong sits up to start conversation.

“So MinAe, my precious dongsaeng. Why did you skip school?”

“Umm… Changjo.”

“Love quarrel?” Sunhwa bluntly said.

“What? NO!” you slapped Sunhwa.

“Then what?” Hana asked.

“Did you guys notice that Changjo is Mr Choi’s son? The guy who’s business we have to take down?”

“Umm yeh we already did… we didn’t want to let you know because you two were getting along so well.” Jieun said.

“Oh…ok.”

“Are you mad MinAe?” Hana asked.

“No…It’s just really hard to distance myself from him when he keeps following me. Why must he be so persistent?! Ugh…Today, I lost it and yelled at him out of desperation to keep him away from me. I feel really bad, but what would he say if he found out I was the one who pulled down his dad’s business? He’d think I lied to him and that I was only using him, when in truth, I wouldn’t have. I genuinely want to be his friend but my circumstances won’t allow it.”

Fantasy looked at you with sympathy. They couldn’t do anything about your problem because they know how strict your parents were when it came to opportunities. If your parents saw you with Changjo, they’d immediately come up with a plan to take advantage of him and you didn’t want that to happen.

To lighten the mood, Sunhwa says, “MinAe… although you won’t have a Changjo, there’s always the honey ab Jimin guy!” She flashed you a wink and you turned away a bit disgusted by her actions.

“Why do you think I’ll fall for him huh?” You smiled while shaking your head at her silliness.

“What? He’s cute, charming, has abs, sweet, hot, an amazing dancer like you, hot, hot and hot. Why not?”

“I have no feelings towards him babo-yah.” You said as you poked your tongue out at her.

“Well poor Jimin then. He looks like he’s into you~ but omg hey guys! How hot is V as well. I can’t even with his voice kyaaaa! Whenever he talks, I just melt inside~”

And there goes Sunhwa fangirling again. You laughed at her craziness then checked the time.

“Girls! Enough fangirling over Bangtan hahah. We’ve been out here for half an hour already! C’mon let’s all get back to practicing so you girls can show them how amazing you all are at dancing.”

With that said, the rest of Fantasy stood up and ran to the practice room, excited to see Bangtan’s impressed faces when the day comes to perform in front of them.


Pretty low key chapter because I wanted to portray MinAe's closeness with Fantasy and her innermost feelings. :) I'll update again tomorrow if this update had disappointed you hahaha :P 

- Mae. xx