BTS

Can I Have This Dance?

Today was the start of some hardcore training for the task. Fantasy and BTS met up together in the training room and drew lots to see who would be partnered up with whom. The results were:

 

Hyoseong and Rap Monster

Jieun and Suga

Sunhwa and JeongGuk

Hana and J-Hope

You and Jimin

And the unfortunate pair, Jin and V.

 

“YAH. WHY AM I ALWAYS WITH YOU?!” Jin exclaimed with much disappointment.

“MOLLA. MAYBE WE’RE JUST MEANT TO BE.” V fought back sarcastically.

“Ladies, ladies, next time you’ll get new partners.” Hyoseong teased.

You all went into different areas in the training room and each started your exercise circuits. You and Jimin started in the sparring area.

“Hello my lady, it’s an honour to be able to train with you today.” He joked around, bowing while handing you a pair of boxing gloves.

“My name is MinAe... please don’t call me that.” You gave him a weird look. He laughed and smiled at you, showing his pearly whites.

“Heheh hi MinAe-ssi!”

“Hey Jimin.” He’s got so much energy, you thought.

“MinAe-ssi you should watch out. I’m really good at this!” he smirked.

“Don’t go easy on me.” You confidently said.

The both of you started going all out. Dodging each other’s swings and punches. The two of you were a good match for each other but since Jimin was a guy, he obviously had more stamina and strength. After 30 minutes of sparring, you and Jimin went to the next part of the circuit, which was the treadmill, then the bars, the weights and so on. Laughs were shared all around and you both grew close. You weren’t as awkward and you adapted to his playful nature. Both of you were really competitive with each other and played around with each other while competing. It was quite a spectacle to the other pairs, seeing the both of you go as fast as you could go on the treadmill.

After completing the whole circuit, you were all out of breath. You all got a drink and lied down on the grass outside to cool yourselves off.

“Aish… that was tiring.” Jieun said, sitting up. “So Bangtan, tell us a bit about yourselves.”

Everyone else sat up and you all formed a sort of circle.

“Well…” Rap Monster started, “I’m Rap Monster as you all know but you can call me Rap Mon. I’m the leader of BTS and we’ve been together for I guess, 4 years now? Umm… we all go to Big Hit High where they focus on training your musical abilities. We all do dancing but we also have different other majors like singing and rap.”

“We can all rap and sing but Suga hyung, Rap Mon hyung and J-Hope hyung are the best at rapping.” Jimin said.

“And Jeongguk, V, Jin hyung and Jimin are the better singers.” J-Hope said.

“Jimin, J-Hope and Jeongguk are the best dancers.” Suga added.

“But Jimin’s the absolute best at dancing. You ladies can except some honey abs.” V smirked towards the girls. The girls laughed and shook their heads. You tried to do the same thing as the other girls but you were in a lot of shock. You did not expect these boys to be so musically talented. You were especially in awe with Jimin. You were curious on how he dances now.

“So ladies, tell us a bit about yourselves now.” Jin said.

“We’re called Fantasy, named by the people at our school, Loen High. It’s a pretty average school, nothing special. We’ve known each other since we were born and we are tight as. Like, no one can come between us. We’ve got something in common with you guys, although we’re probably not as talented as you when it comes to singing or rapping, I must say we’re pretty good dancers. You should come look at our trophy cabinet.” Hyoseong boasted.

“Wow, stuck up much?” J-Hope teased. Hyoseong just poked her tongue out. “It’s true and I’m not denying it~”

“I guess we’re all good at different genres of dance but I think MinAe is the one who knows and is amazing at any type of dance.” Sunhwa pointed out, making you blush.

“Eyyy no we’re all pretty much the same.” You said, feeling shy.

You looked towards Jimin accidentally and you found him already smiling at you. Your face became red and you turned away, trying to hide your smile as well.

Why are you feeling so shy you babo. You mentally scolded yourself.

“So girls, we’re really curious to how amazing you really are. Next Friday, underground dance place at Hongdae, you guys know it right? Well, they’re holding a competition. Be there. Next Friday, 10pm. Aights?” Rap Mon says, smiling.

“We’re in.” 


UPDATEEEE! Nothing much going on still cos of introducing the characters sorry ^^" Next chapter you can expect some more drama though~ Look forward to it! 

- Mae