2. “It reminded me of you.”

100 Ways To Say I Love You

woohyun wasn’t really one for surprises, but he sure liked to give them. it was a rather sunny afternoon in the city of seoul and woohyun had been wandering around for hours with dongwoo in tow. the other was going on and on about something that howon did that made the elder male swoon, and woohyun would really rather gag then listen to the rest of his story.

“and then, he turned around and he had a bunch of hershey kisses --”

“dongwoo hyung, look a toy store!”

 

and woohyun smirked as dongwoo stopped his thought and quickly turned his head towards the store. he gave a very unmanly squeal before rushing towards the entrance and woohyun lazily trailed behind him, hands in his jean pockets. as usual, his plan worked perfectly.

 

woohyun glanced around the store with mild interest, he himself wasn’t really one for stuffed animals. he couldn’t even count the times he had to ship off boxes of the plush toy’s home to his parents because the fans send him too many. a sigh passed his lips and he caught sight of his hyung running around the store like a child and he took out his phone to check his messages.

 

1 new message!

 

woohyun smiled as he read who it was from and quickly clicked on the thread, before reading over it.

 

yah namu! make sure you and dongwoo pick up more milk. sungyeol drank it all!

ಥ_ಥ

 

 

- gyugyu.

woohyun smiled at the message before looking up for a moment to see where he was walking, but as he did he noticed something on a shelf not to far from him. shuffling over he saw a cute little stuffed hamster plush and his lips stretched into a familiar grin as he took the toy off the shelf and posed it near his face. turning his camera towards himself, he smiled and a flash went off.

he quickly set up his message before grinding, and hitting send. he shoved his phone in his pocket and went over to purchase the little toy, as dongwoo held an armful of his own.

 

to; gyugyu

 

it reminded me of you!

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥