1. “Pull over. Let me drive for awhile.”

100 Ways To Say I Love You

they had been driving for a while now. sunggyu glanced over towards the driver's seat where woohyun sat, the younger had his gaze trained on the road ahead of them. it had been nearly five hours on the road and sunggyu wondered why woohyun was so intent on not taking any breaks. sure, they had been invited to their friends wedding, and yes it was the day after tomorrow, but it wasn’t like had to rush. sunggyu his lips and shifted in his seat.

 

“woohyun,” he called out, the other tilted his head to show he was listening and sunggyu pursed his lips.

“pull over. let me drive for awhile.”

it was quiet for a moment, before his boyfriend spoke. “hyung, i’m fine really --”

 

“you’re eyes are drooping,” sunggyu cut the other off, “if you keep driving we’ll get in a wreck. just let me drive for a while.”


it only took a moment for woohyun to agree, his shoulders sagging as he pulled over. the two switched sides and sunggyu buckled himself in, before making sure woohyun did as well. he looked at the younger and his tired face before smiling slightly and raising his hand to brush back his fringe. “take a nap,” he urged, before kissing his forehead.

“yes, hyung.”