11. "You can have half."

100 Ways To Say I Love You

 

it’s late at night and sunggyu is cold, he’s laying on one of those air mattresses that really isn’t comfortable and he finds himself wishing he didn’t agree to this visit at all. but woohyun had missed his parents, what was the elder supposed to do, deny him his right to see his family? of course, the fact that his family still didn’t know about the two dating was a little off putting and awkward at times. for instance, there were times when he wanted to hold woohyun’s hand but his mother would be standing there and sunggyu would just ppat his lover on the shoulder instead, as a friend would.

 

it was a little annoying too, but he doubted woohyun noticed his annoyance, as he was too immersed in family time.

 

also they couldn’t share a bed, hence why sunggyu was on the uncomfortable air mattress next to woohyun’s bed. the other was snoring softly, easily able to fall asleep because he was on a soft mattress, unlike sunggyu.

 

a sigh left his lips. sunggyu shifted and tried to find a comfortable way to lay down but found it to be pointless. air mattresses were .

 

“...gyu?”

 

sunggyu blinked his eyes and turned back to see woohyun staring at him with tired eyes and he felt bad that his moving around woke his boyfriend. sunggyu looked away and swallowed.

 

“sorry.”

“can’t sleep?”

 

sunggyu turned his gaze back and noticed woohyun’s tired smile, the other pat his bed and hummed “i’ll share half.” he mused, “come lay with me.”

 

“but your parents…”

“shhh, worry about that tomorrow, sleep now.”


sunggyu felt his lips turn up into a smile and he got off the air mattress from hell and slid into bed with his boyfriend. woohyun wrapped his arms around sunggyu’s waist and closed his eyes and sunggyu finally felt comfortable enough to sleep.