6. "Have a good day at work."

100 Ways To Say I Love You

sunggyu wakes up due to the covers being moved on the bed and he groans softly because he knows that it means woohyun is getting up for work. a sigh leaves his lips and he spends a few minutes laying in the warmth of the comforter before shifting and sitting up slightly. he blinks his eyes a few times and ruffles his own hair before yawning. he hears the other walk into the bathroom and sunggyu lets himself lean against the headboard. yawning, he lets himself wake up and slowly he slips out of bed and moves to grab the pants he left on the floor the night before. he slips on the sweat pants before stretching his arms over his head and shuffling his way out of their room to the kitchen. the sun isn’t even up, yet sunggyu is awake and making coffee. ever since woohyun got that raise he’s been waking up at ungodly hours. and usually sunggyu would as well, but a pro to being a teacher is he gets summers off.

 

he brews the coffee and looks around the fridge before deciding to just pour his lover a bowl of cereal; it’s not like they have time to have a proper breakfast. by the time the coffee is done, woohyun is out and fixing his tie. he smiles tiredly at sunggyu and sunggyu gives an equally as tired smile back.

 

“good morning,” woohyun sighs, making his way behind sunggyu, wrapping his arms around the others waist and burying his face into the others neck. to woohyun, sunggyu smelled of sweet vanilla. sunggyu let out a small laugh, lowering his hands to squeeze at woohyun’s wrists.

 

“and to you,” he replied as he turned his head to kiss the others temple, “now eat up.”

 

woohyun laughed and playfully nipped at sunggyu’s neck before making his way to the counter, and grabbing his spoon. as he eats, sunggyu leans against the counter and sips at his own coffee, already counting down the hours until woohyun comes home. it’s friday so they have the weekend together, and he can’t wait to sleep in the next day, his and woohyun’s limbs tangled together and his head against woohyun’s neck. those are the moments sunggyu cherishes most.

 

woohyun catches him staring and smiles and leans in to steal a kiss. sunggyu tastes like coffee and woohyun tastes like fruity pebbles but still, they both groan softly into the kiss and sunggyu raises a hand to card his fingers through his lovers hair. they break the kiss and rest their foreheads together. sunggyu smiles.


“have a good day at work.” he whispers, before kissing woohyun again.

 


| i hope you are all enjoying the woogyu thus far uwu. comments are very welcomed and so are upvotes; *nudge nudge*. i feel like the next drabble will be longer so anticipate! |