12. "Take my jacket, it's cold outside."

100 Ways To Say I Love You

woohyun finds himself feeling rather empty when the two of them finish an argument. there is no sense of pride in his chest as he has the last word, there is no winning; as seeing the look in sunggyu’s eyes that screams he’s hurt, how could he win? it felt more like a mistake, and he desperately wished he could take back those harsh words he sputtered out in a fit of anger. it’s even worse, he realizes, because the kids heard him yell and dongwoo -- they all heard their fight.

 

it wasn’t often they were all in the same dorm anymore, but woohyun had taken the maknae line over to visit their other three bandmates, and things were going fine, that is until woohyun decided to be a complete . he knew it wasn’t sunggyu’s fault, the other was often gone with dongwoo to study the script for that play and he couldn’t help not answering woohyun’s messages during that time. yet woohyun was a selfish human being and felt that if sunggyu didn’t answer him; he didn’t want to talk to him.

 

after their little fight, he realized he was wrong, actually, and sunggyu had just told him he was right for the sake of ending their argument. sunggyu was always doing that, trying to end any sort of tension fast and as easy as possible.

 

he watches as the other mutters something about taking a walk and the words slip past his lips before he’s even conscious of them.

 

“take my jacket, it’s cold outside.”

 

he didn't waste any time and quickly removed his jacket and handed it to his lover, who stared at him a moment before smiling softly. sunggyu took the jacket and muttered a soft, ‘thank you’ before slipping it on and leaving.


woohyun felt his chest warm up and he realized that things were okay now.