19. "Can I hold your hand?"

100 Ways To Say I Love You

 

it’s a quiet night; and sunggyu’s at the dorm by himself. howon and dongwoo went off to go drink with sungyeol; and he decided to stay back and rest up a bit. he’s been a little too tired lately, not even bothering getting washed some days when coming back and just heading right for his bed. touring was fantastic, but it was tiring - and now that they’re finally going to get a break, sunggyu can only hope that the next round of tours will be easier.

 

his phone is in his lap, and as he does most times when he’s alone, he texts woohyun. sometimes they talk about nothing, and sometimes everything. this particular conversation consists of woohyun whining about how myungsoo and sungjong are loudly watching a horror movie in the other room, and he doesn’t want to see or hear it.

 

so sunggyu offers woohyun to come to his dorm.

 

the transition from dorms isn’t too long and it’s only ten minutes later that woohyun is walking through the front door, and slipping off his shoes. sunggyu waves a hand lazily from the couch and woohyun walks over before plopping down next to him.

 

“you seem tired,” were the first words that left woohyun’s lips, and sunggyu let a sigh leave his own. he wasn’t able to deny it, it was obvious by the purple under his eyes that sleep had been difficult for him; his mind reeling with thoughts of everything and everyone.

 

he felt woohyun’s hand on his cheek, and sunggyu closed his eyes.

 

“wanna take a nap?”

“we haven’t been alone in a while though,” sunggyu mentioned, leaning into the touch - “i didn’t know if you wanted to…”

“i’d rather you rest.”

 

sunggyu’s head was brought to woohyun’s chest, and he let out another sigh, before nuzzling closer.

 

“...hey hyun?”

“hm?”

“can i hold your hand?”

 

he felt the other laugh before he raised a hand and woohyun took it in his own; squeezing it softly.


“always.”

 


thought i'd mention i write requests on here and on my tumblr @ kmsgyu.tumblr.com

 so hit me up sometime /o/

 

dedicated to my little pumpkin baby who's feeling a bit down today