Loving you this much is a sin

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Have I ever revealed that almost all of my first was because of her? All my memories from the time we met till now were all precious belongings my brain are so full of. From the moment I woke up, till the second I slept she's the only one in my mind. Sometimes I felt like a bad son for placing my girlfriend much higher than my parents, but that woman named Sandara Park is not a normal one. She's like a witch who keep bewitching my life. She became my foundation in just three years, without her I think I will crumble. I think I've really gone crazy, all because of her. 

 

I started preparing myself for my military enlistment. My parents already knew that in a few months I'll be leaving for a few years in the military basecamp. My girlfriend on the other hand still won't shows any discomfort of my impending enlistment. I'll be away for a few years, it's normal for her to be sad or even worry that we won't be able to see much of each other. Till now she's still her bubbly self. I tried to talk to her about my enlistment. To give her a view of how it will be with our relationship once I'm gone. She listened well, but I guessed it still didn't settled in. Sometimes I felt unsure of how she sees our relationship. She's that type of a person who takes what's only in front of her. I worried that once I'm gone what if some other guy came in front of her. Will she take him next? I know I'm a bad boyfriend to be thinking like these of her and our relationship, but I can't really help it. After meeting her my confidence as a person was drained out of my body. I'm now living so dependent of her sweet words. My mood often depends on her too. Right from the beginning I'm not very sociable, after meeting her I became worst. All I wanted was to meet her and no others. Being with her is either a curse or a blessing. I love her anyway. What's there to complain when you love a person. When you love someone, you just love. You only feels, your eyes will be blinded. I'm like that too. All I have is my love for her that no other things interests me. I really turned crazy. 

 

Earlier this month there was a news about her and me in a supposed date. It was really a dinner date. There's really nothing much to hide after that news, but YGE didn't even batted an eye after reading i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter