Thunder

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened when a mad Kim Soo Hyun and a very hangover Sandara Park finally saw each other, but in front of the piercing eyes of Thunder? 

Okay. He only stared at them while doing nothing in the couch. Nothing scary really. Just a little bit intimidating. Park Sang Hyun, or Cheondung. Better known as Thunder on stage. You'll never know what was going on inside the pretty head of his. The second visual of the Park family. The only brother of Park Sandara, handsome, tall, talented and most of all mysterious. He is the modern, city guy much prettier than most girls. The enviable Park Sang Hyun. Just what he thinks about the Soodara ship? 

 

"Dara-ah we need to talk." Okay he just stared at Soo Hyun. Nothing more. Maybe, just maybe wondering in his head why he needs to talk to noona. 

"Jagi my head feels like bursting." He adjusted himself on the couch. He stayed quiet. Looking at his noona then back to Soo Hyun. Wondering what's going to happen next. 

"I said we need to talk Dara." His left eyebrow went up while studying his noona's boyfriend in front of him. Okay this is getting somewhere, he thought. 

"About what? I'm totally not in the mood tho." He snickered after his sister's comeback. He knows it will be interesting to watch the couple having a little argument. 

"SANDARA PARK!!" Ohhh what was he pronounced without a sound. Taken aback by Soo Hyun's impatient behaviour. Very unusual, he thought. 

"Yah Soo Hyun-ah did you just screamed at me?" Woah now that's another surprise. Seeing his noona in a fight is very rare. 

"Yeah I just did. Can't you take a hold of yourself and let me talk to you in all seriousness just for once?" Ohhhh another comeback from the boyfriend. Thunder is surely enjoying the argument in front of his. And there are more to comes.

"Oh no you just didn't said that. Are you saying that all I did was to joke?" Okay he needs a bowl of popcorn and an ice cold cola now. The Soodara fight is getting hotter by every passing seconds.  

"It was not what I meant. All I wanted was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter