Desirable

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In my country, blood type AB men are no-no's. They are looked at as playboys and heartbreakers. My boyfriend is an AB blood type. He is passionate and surprisingly friendly. Very emotional and sensitive. He is smart, but also random. All in all he is the one very important to me, AB or not. 

I met Kim Soo Hyun through a mutual friend. We totally hit it off at our first meeting. That was the time I finally found someone with the same humor as me. We may have different opinions at first, but at the end of the day we still have the same point of view. It's kind of scary to meet someone who is almost identical to you, but at the same time doesn't. I found my very best friend in him, and most of all, love. 

 

He is a master of poker face in front of the cameras, but in private he is like an open book. I know when he is angry, or when is happy. I know what he likes and dislikes. His favorite foods and attires. What he prefers to watch and what he doesn't find interesting. I know when he is tired and when he is sad. I can even write his Curriculum Vitae. All his favorites, all his emotions, all his thoughts, all of his. I know them very well. For the past three years, I'm in bliss. 

 

I know that he loves me to the moon and back. And to be honest I love him way more than he can ever love me. If I said it like this to him, for sure we will argue about it. He likes to be at the top, which is cute. 

 

Soo Hyunie, that's what I call him. Jagiya when we are all alone. He calls me Sandara or Dara which is very plain. But when he adds MY before my very name, I'm always on the verge of melting. He is very sweet and aloof at the same time. Which is still cute. 

Right now, on this very minute he has been moody of something. And I kind of know why, I just don't want to show that I know. One of his traits is being jealous of someone on weekly basis. He'll be sulky, pouting every second minute. Won't eat any ramen and won't watch any movie. He will ignore my existence for an hour, then he will crave sweet nothings either words or foods. His skinship will be at the highest peak afterward. 

He's been moody because of my web drama "We Broke Up". He actually saw the trailer, the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter