Alien(s)

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm very proud of my boyfriend. When he was Doo Min Joo-ssi during the drama "You Who Came from the Stars" I was literally a lunatic fangirl of his, aside from being a lunatic girlfriend on a daily basis. He doesn't mind though. When I was fangirling at him he will only laughs shyly. He will blushed with my undying compliments. His confidence will be over the average and his ego will be at its highest. Really cute. 

My family met Soo Hyunie dozens of times. Their first meeting was kinda funny and definitely unforgettable. The seconds my mother opened the door of our house she'd totally gone ballistic. My mother as quoted "Omo!! Omona!! Kim Soo Hyun-ssi! Omo! Wae.. You're Kim Soo Hyun from "The Moon that Embraces the Sun." right? Kya! Why are you in front of my doorstep? Omona! Durami get my phone!! Soo Hyun-ssi let's take a selca neh! Durami my phone!! Paliiii." My mother aigoo. She was like that right after she saw my boyfriend. She is a huge ahjumma fan since "The Moon that Embraces the Sun." So she got a little too excited and acted like a usual fan would do at their first meeting. I was so embarrassed. Like mother like daughter. Durami on the other hand was unexpectedly shy when she first met my boyfriend. She too is a huge fan of Soo Hyunie so when she gave the cellphone to my mother she's got the biggest shock of her life. She didn't even uttered a word after she saw who was in front of our doorstep. She turned into a statue. A gaping statue. I was not prepared that my brother will be home that day. So when he heard the commotions outside he went to check and he was dumbstruck to see me with a man in front of our house. Thank god he was quick witted. He literally dragged me and Soo Hyunie inside of our house since my mother and sister were out of common senses that time. He said while he started dragging us "I better take him inside too since there maybe some reporters lurking around. Even though I know who you are, but I still don't know who you really are to my sister. Other men are usually not allowed inside of our house, but this time you're exempted. You owe me one." Yup, that's my brother. He never let me near Soo Hyunie, for the whole day he only glared at my boyfriend. He won't accept that I am dating him. I'm not sure if he was just being protective of me or if he was a secret fan of my boyfriend so he was kinda on a jealous mode. 

My brother would often say that my boyfriend might really be an alien. Actually it was a statement made based on me. He said that since Soo Hyunie is together with me then he might be an alien too since I'm a 4D person. It's actually my brother's way of complimenting my boyfriend. Us being a 4D-couple or aliens means that we have strong individuality. In short we are a unique couple. Match made from heaven. SooDara

 

In the past week Soo Hyunie was done shooting his latest drama, while I'm actively promoting my new web drama. He started preparing for the military enlistment and I'll be preparing to a few years without him. It makes me sad thinking about it so I never showed any emotions about his enlistment. I will surely miss his adorkable and naughty natures. I will miss all his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter