Silence

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOO HYUN'S POV

I spent my morning smiling and humming. The sun is shining, and I'm feeling warm. Seoul is buzzing with news. I've recently heard that Donghae-ssi of Super Junior has finally entered the military. Daebak! Just what I'm praying for for a long long time ago. That means that his presence won't be around for awhile. I'm in a very good mood because of that, but I bet Dara-ah has it opposite. She adores Donghae-ssi very much. I don't even effing understand how she can be friends with him. They're totally not compatible. Donghae-ssi is a very outgoing person, while my Dara is a natural born introvert. Donghae-ssi is a homebody, while my Dara likes to explore things whenever there are opportunities. He even dislike ramen so how can they be friends? Long-time friends to add to that. Anyway, no one will change my good mood today. Ah what a nice day. I was singing my way outside my place when suddenly tons of reporters approached me. I'm totally not prepared to be ambushed, even tho that's certainly their point for doing so. Heck, what is going on? 

 

'Soo Hyun-ssi is the report from Kookmin Daily that you are dating the former member of Wonder Girls Sohee-ssi true?' 

'Any comments regarding the rumor?'

'If not who are you dating now?' 

 

Okay. I'm out of this. What the heck. Thankfully my manager came to my rescue in a minute time, and managed to bring me to safety, away from the clatches of news-hungry reporters. 

 

"Hyung I am in deep this time aren't I?" I can't help but asked my manager after a few minutes in the van. His stances are serious. It's really suffocating to say the least. 

 

'You are in a really deep neh. Forget about your carreer, it won't get damage just after you received the Daesang. What you're in deep right now is your love life. I bet you still didn't contact Dara-ssi about this scandal. Oh boy, should I find you a graveyard soon?'

 

Omo..na! Dara-ah!!!! Just what in the world. Me dating Sohee-ssi? Excuse me but I'm a certified BlackJack, Daralings, you name it. How can the media be so blind of the truth, and be so crazy about the false. My day turned from sunnery to thunderstorm. 

 

"Did the agency replied to the rumor? Tell me they did. Hyung let's go to Dara's house now. I'm just going to check on her." 

 

'Arasso. Sajangnim told me to fetch you and keep you alive so I'm keeping my eyes on you today. The agency already denied about this dating rumor, but the news about your visits to Sohee's place was regarded as friendly ones. Of course it is, right? You didn't cheat on Dara-ssi right?' 

 

"YAAAAH!!! Hyung, how can you ask me about cheating when all my blood vessels only wants my Dara? You of all people knows that I will never cheat on her. Never. Sohee-ssi is also not the only friend I have in that apartment complex. A sunbae I'd work with three years ago live there too. I visited him when he newly moved in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter