Sweet

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA'S POV 

I don't know what's gotten into him. I know at first glance that he was mad when we were at my house. Even when we were in the car he never blurted a word. I'm not even sure why he was so furious. I just came back yesterday from a short holiday and he himself surprisingly came back much earlier than planned. Throughout that time we were away from each other there were never any bad signs as to why he was furious earlier. Soo Hyunie really.

I opened the door to his apartment and I went directly to his living room after taking off my shoes. I didn't even wait for him to follow me inside his house. I'm starting to get piss as to why he is acting like this. When I came to his living room, I can't help myself but to gaped. The room is dim which only means one thing, with only a few candle lights at the corner of the room that keeping me having a sight around. At the top of the table I recognized a few DVDs and I confirmed that they are all Filipino movies. Omo!! You're my boss with Ate Toni and Coco Martin! Kyaaa I've been dying to watch that movie. I quickly made my way to the couch and bent down to see all the DVDs on the table. I didn't even heard Soo Hyunie entered the room. I know I may look like a maniac, but it's been ages ago since I had my doze of Filipino movies. I'm addicted to them. 

 

*** 

SOO HYUN'S POV 

I heard my Dara squealed and I definitely know why. She loves watching movies and dramas of every genres and countries. One time I saw her watching a Taiwanese drama called It Started With a Kiss and she was so addicted to it she forgot to eat anything for a whole day. I almost took her laptop away from her. 

As I made my way to the living room, her squeals got even more louder. I wonder which movie got her like that, but then again it's my Dara I'm talking about so I'm very sure that all of those made her all giddy. She didn't even acknowledge my presence, guess I better heat the popcorns. For sure the movie marathon will start very soon.  

My anger from earlier were long forgotten. I just can't stay angry with her for being all touchy with some other guy whom I know have some interests in her. It's technically not her fault. It just pissed me off that she's so innocent to tell if the guy have any ulterior motives. Her being innocent can be a curse to me. 

"Jagi" I heard her voice from the living room- turned movie area. Seeing her this delighted only calms my once tense mind and body. I don't know if I should pretend to be slightly angry or not with her being all so jolly. I heard her footsteps and minutes later she is in the kitchen, eying me. 

"Dara-ah before we watch the movies. We need to talk." I really didn't sound so manlish right now. I can't blame it when I'm looking directly to her almond doe eyes. Like asking for questions why her movie marathons is being delayed by some unknown topic. She didn't replied a word, but just nodded her head. Literally dragging her feet she then took a sit on the dining table. The popcorns were then left untouched.

 

***

The atmosphere at Soo Hyun's house intensifies when the movie-hungry woman of his started getting impatient by the lack of words being said at the dining table. They were supposed to talk about something, but then her boyfriend stayed silent the moment he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter