Uncalled

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SOO HYUN'S POV

I was really excited when my girlfriend said that she will be coming with me to LA. But somehow a news about my family came out. It was unexpected from my side. I really do have a mother and a father at home, only that my so called father is actually my stepfather from my mom's second marriage. I grew up seeing him, and later my mom announced that she will be marrying again, and this time it's with my stepdad. Ever since I can remember, he became a real father to me the first day my mom took him home. I knew then that I have a father from then on. My real father doesn't matter anymore. Sad to say this, but he is the one who left us. Now after many years of living without hearing from him, or them, his second family I was taken aback when I heard he will be coming out with an album, saying to everyone that he is my father. And then after him, his daughter revealed that we are relatives, that she is my half-sister. That we used to live together and kind of close. I was flabbergasted when I read it on the internet. How dare they make acquiantance now, when years ago they blatantly said that me and my mom were not welcomed in their presences. My blood boiled that day. I even pushed Dara to not come with me to LA. That was a really big mistake I still regretted even now. 

 

My girlfriend stayed by my side even before leaving for the Philippines. She accompanied me till the last hour of her depature. She's a really sweet gal. When she left I was left in my own misery, but few hours later right before dinner my mom and dad came to my apartment. They said that Dara called them, she worries that I'll be alone at the height of my family's news. My mom hugged me while sobbing, my dad patted me on my head. I was really glad that they came, thankful that I have an awesome girlfriend. The next day, my mom and dad decided that they will stay with me till my flight to LA. Dara and her friends landed in the Philippines hours ago. Speaking about friends, who are they? Voila!! I took my phone from my pocket and opened my secret instagram profile. I looked on her insta and saw only a picture of her by the fountain. Glad that she arrived safely. I then messaged her, asking if she was fine and her friends too. Her reply was like this. 

"Jagi, we arrived safe here. Seunghyun, Kiyong and the rest are still sleeping while I'm outside to meet some old friends." Okkkkkay? Kiyong? They're considered as friends now? Didn't she went to the Philippines to support her Big Bang sunbaes? 

"Good you're safe. Take care while you're there. I thought you're there with Big Bang hyungs, all the We Broke Up casts are there too?" This must be a joke. How come they're together down there, while here I am, missing my baby girl every passing seconds. 

"Seungyoon didn't made it, but yeah we're almost a complete casts. Big Bang oppas will arrive here tommorow evening." ! What have I done. We're supposed to be in LA instead, not her in the Philip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter