Memory lane

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She's very popular. I've seen her on every TV stations in South-Korea. Her group is very charismatic. I'm actually a secret fan, so I never dared get near her. Then one afternoon, a friend of mine called me and wanted to meet up. He's a very good friend of mine, a fellow actor. We met in a seclusive café around where he used to live. We catched up to each others, and then suddenly he mentioned a woman's name. Which was very rare. He said she's a new friend, actually his rare only female friend. At first I was not really interested about this "friend" of his, but then he said it's 2NE1's Sandara Park. My long time crush, the woman I adore. At that moment I was kind of jealous of my friend, but also happy that finally there will be a connection between me and her. 

 

The very first time I personally met her was in a resto owned by one of her then labelmate. Our mutual friend made it possible for us to meet and finally she was really in front of me. At first glance I was already mesmerized by her and at first greetings I was already a lost case. I started believing that there's love at first sight. She sat opposite me and next to our mutual friend. She was all smiles at that time. So innocent. I expected for her to be shy, but she was so bubbly in front of me. We started having light conversations, the basics. By the end of our dinner, everybody else seemed unexisting. It felt like it was only me and her in the vacinity. Starting that day, four years ago she became my new friend.  

 

New Year's Eve of year 2011, a few hours before 2012. We partied together or so to say I joined her and her friends to celebrate the New Year. I was all hyped up. She's so funny, dressed like a little tomboy. For all I know she loves cute things. And I guess I am too. I like her cuteness. It was the first time I met dozens of other YG artists. Some were close to her, while others were only casuals. We were loud, like theres no tomorrow. Before the New Year's countdown I took her outside of the rented club. It was the first time I held her hands. It was also the first time she looked my way as if I grew horns. She asked me why and I said lets watch the New Year's fireworks. It was unforgettable. Starting that night, I know that she's worth it. 

 

The very first time I showed interests more than a friend should was on my birthday three years ago as I turned 24. I invited her for a brunch. At that time she was all busy with her group activities. So when she turned up in front of me I was really surprised. I'm not someone who shows too much emotions, but at that moment all I wanna do was to hug her and never let her go. Remembering that day, even now I'm still touched. She's that of a good person. 

On my birthday as I turned 24 we met for the nth time, but the difference was that we were all alone. She sat opposite me, with her usual smiles and bubbly self. She opened her purse, and she gave me a small wrapped package. I never expected that of her. She knew that it was my birthday. The first thing she said was 'Happy birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter