Chapter 5

This is our love story

 

“ Come on Yuri-ah! Let’s go!” Tiffany entered the room, shouting at a clueless Yuri who was busy doing her work.

 

‘Wha-what?” 

 

“I said let’s go!” Tiffany didn't wait for Yuri’s reply before dragging her out of the room.

 

“Yah Fany-ah, where are we going? I still have stuffs to do for Sica. She’s gonna kill me if I am to JUST leave like this? Did you forget that it is still working hours now? We still have an hour or so before I can shout T.G.I.F to the world.”

 

“No need to worry about Jessi, she said it’s okay because she said TaeTae is there to help her, so come on let's go!”

 

“Wait. What? TaeTae? Taeyeon? When did Taeyeon became TaeTae?”  A surge of protectiveness came over Yuri. Yuri does not really know who is Taeyeon and hence she was being slightly wary about the girl. 

 

Tiffany simply just looked at the girl and give her famous eyesmile, hoping that Yuri would just forgo the pet name she had for Taeyeon.

 

“Nice try cousin. Like that would work on me. You got some explaining to do.”

 

Tiffany pouted. No one has been able to resist her eyesmiles. Well, no one except Yuri apparently.

 

“Fine. I’ll tell you while we walk to Soshi Cafe.”

 

———

 

/Flashback to about 2 months ago/

 

 

“OH MY GOD FANY! DID YOU SEE THAT!”

 

“Yes Yuri. I sa-“

 

“OH MY GOD LOOK! IT’S DONALD DUCK.”

 

"HOLY COW IS THAT WOODY!"

 

"NAWWWW IT'S GOOFY"

 

An overly-excited Yuri was dragging Tiffany around Japan Disneyland. To be honest, Tiffany expected this would happen. I mean her cousin was obsessed with Mickey Mouse and his friends. So if you put Yuri in Disneyland, she would be out of control. She also predicted that Yuri will breakdown soon because of overexcitement.

 

“Slow down Yuri!”

 

“OH MY GOD. IT'S MICKEYYYYYYY”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah Yuri-ah!”

 

Yuri ran off upon seeing the Mickey Mouse mascot, leaving Tiffany alone in the sea of people. Because there were too many people, Tiffany lost sight of Yuri.

 

. I lost Yuri!

 

Tiffany started to panic. She tried calling out the other girl’s name, hoping the girl would heard her despite being crazily occupied with the fact that Mickey Mouse is standing right in front of her.

 

This is going to take awhile…

 

 

———

 

 

At the other side of the theme park, a blonde hair girl could be seen dragging another girl around.

 

“Come on Sica. It’s a nice day to be out. Stop giving me that grumpy face and appreciate the fact that I brought your rotting body outside to have some fresh air.”

 

Taeyeon was having none of Jessica’s grumpy mood. She was used to this, being having to deal with this almost her entire life. The trick is to just ignore’s all the harmless protest from the girl. Jessica is all bark but no bite, especially to the people she really cares about.

 

“It’s Disneyland! It’s a place where wishes come true! Stop giving that grumpy face. You are scaring all the kids.”

 

Jessica scoffed, "My wish is to sleep on a white fluffy bed right now. But no, you have to drag me all the way out here. There is too many people. I am allergic to them. ”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “You were rotting in that hotel room for days. If I didn’t know better, I would had thought that there is a dead corpse inside.”

 

Taeyeon and Jessica is on business trip at Japan. Everyday after meetings and meetings, Taeyeon would head out to entertain her clients or business partners while Jessica just heads back to her hotel room and sleep. It was alright at first, until Taeyeon decided that Jessica should seriously explore Japan a little. The said girl barely enjoy herself and Taeyeon feels like this is a good chance to bring Jessica out to have some fun.

 

“Whatever Taengoo.”

 

With that sentence, Taeyeon knew she won this time. Taeyeon was about to say something when a group of kids ran into her and knocked her down.

 

“Aww…” Taeyeon looked up and saw the kids running away from her, not even bothering to apologize to her. “Kids these days…”

 

“So Sica, I was thinking we should head for Space Mountain first?”

 

“Sica?”

 

Turning around, Taeyeon did not see Jessica around. 

 

. I lost her?!

 

Taeyeon started to panic. She knows that Jessica wouldn’t be that far away from her but with the amount of people around, it’s gonna be hard to find just one particular person. She took out her phone and was about to call Jessica when someone knocked into her and both of them fell to the ground.

 

———

 

Did she went this way? Or was it this way? No wait I think it was this way.

 

Before she knows it, Tiffany herself was lost. She was in a foreign country and she doesn’t know much Japanese. All she know was ‘hai’, ‘arigatou’, ‘sushi’, and ‘godzilla’. She was pretty sure that whatever she knows isn't going to help her a single bit.

 

Should had picked up some basic Japanese before coming here…

 

Tiffany pouted to no one as she wander about, looking for Yuri. She was not really looking at where she was walking and she walked straight into someone, bringing both of them down to the ground.

 

“Omo! I am so sorry! I wasn’t looking at where I was wa- Jessi??”

 

The girl right in front of her looked like her high school best friend, Jessica. Or so she thought.

 

“Eh? Jessi who?”

 

“Oh… I am sorry. I thought you were my friend.”  Tiffany gave an apologetic smile and helped the other girl up. Upon realising that the other person spoke in korean, Tiffany's eyes widened. “EH??? You speak korean??”

 

Taeyeon got up and dusted her jeans.

 

“Well, you spoke to me in korean first so I replied in korean. So yes, I speak in korean.” Taeyeon was giving Tiffany one of her charming smile. 

 

“Oh… Haha right.” Tiffany was slightly embarrassed by herself. The girl in front of her was cute and she just embarrassed herself a little. Not exactly the kind of first impression she was looking for. 

 

Tiffany was about to excuse herself from the scene when a familiar voice pierced through the crowd.

 

“KIM TAEYEON.”

 

A girl stormed towards both of them. Tiffany swear the girl looks farmiliar.

 

“Oh hey Sica I was looking for you whe-“

 

“Jessi???”

 

Now Tiffany was sure the person standing in front of her was Jessica, her high school best friend. That icy glare, pale white skin, high pitch voice, and that sergeant walk. It has to be none other than the Jessica Jung.

 

“Tiff? Is that you?”

 

Tiffany ran over to hug Jessica. It’s been almost a year since she last saw Jessica. Jessica was being a workaholic and wasn't able to spare some time for Tiffany despite the girl constantly annoying Jessica about it.

 

“So what brings you here at Disneyland? The Jessica Jung I know would never come to such places.” Tiffany smirks. She was trying to tease the girl who basically seemed uninterested in every single thing. Except her bed and food.

 

Jessica gave an annoyed face and pointed at Taeyeon. “Thanks to this person here who actually drag my out here, saying I need some sun before I become a real corpse.”

 

So Jessica knows her…

 

Tiffany was about to open when someone rushes over, grabbed her hand, and pulled her away.

 

“FANY LET’S GO THERE. IT'S PETER PAN OH MY GOD”

 

Noooo Yuri! Why now!

 

Tiffany internally sobbed as Yuri dragged her further away from the cute girl that she was about to introduce herself to.

 

/end of flashback/

 

———

 

"So Sica, are you going to Soshi Cafe for the celebration later on?"

 

Jessica looked up from her documents and looked at Taeyeon who was typing a document at that moment.

 

"Sunny will kill me if I don't, so yeah I guess I am. You?"

 

"Yeah I am. Sunny and Sooyoung hasn't seen me for a few months. Today's gonna be my surprise visit for their anniversary."

 

Taeyeon stopped typing and look at Jessica. "Say Sica.. Do you wanna sing with me later on?"

 

"No."

 

Taeyeon pouted, but she expected this reaction from Jessica. Not the first that's for sure.

 

"Please? I need your help. I need to impress somone."

 

Now it was Jessica's turn to put down her work. Jessica raised her eyebrow, "Who?"

 

" Someone cute."

 

"Was it supposed to be someone ugly?"

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Typical Jessica.

 

"Please? It's important."

 

"Whatever. What song do you wanna sing?"

 

Taeyeon blushed and looked at Jessica with a shy smile.

 

" Its...."

 

---

Thank you for reading ^^ Comments are welcomed :)

Not much yulsic this chapter because we have to address TaeNy. No worries, Yulsic will happen. Soon :D