Chapter 4

This is our love story

 

 

" Yuri ... "

 

 

She's coming closer... What should I do?!

 

 

" Yuri ... I've been thinking about it for some time."

 

 

" Wh-what are you talking about? "

 

 

" About you.... Just you. "

 

 

" Jessica..."

 

 

Yuri was panicking. Lips were about to collide and she didn't know what to do.

 

 

Might as well ...

 

 

Yuri braces for the upcoming kiss, she puckered up her lips and awaits for the other soft pair of lips.

 

 

3...

 

 

2...

 

 

1...

 

 

 

 

 

" KWON YURI WAKE UP "

 

 

Yuri fell out of her bed and landed on the ground as Tiffany screamed into her ears.

 

 

"What the... Why do you have to scream?"

 

 

Yuri was frustrated, she was brought back to reality before experiencing the 'kiss'.

 

 

That almost kiss...

 

 

Yuri brought up her hands and felt her lips. She smiled to herself unknowingly.

 

 

"Cous, you look like an idiot smiling to yourself right now."

 

 

" You know, I could throw you out right now. Don't forget you are sleeping at my house, in my room, on my bed. "

 

 

Tiffany just flashed her megawatt smile coupled with her famous eyesmile and went out of the room.

 

 

Tiffany has been staying with Yuri for awhile as she claimed that Yuri's apartment was closer to the office and that they should have some bonding time.

 

 

After a miniute or two, Tiffany poked her head back into the room. "By the way Yuri, we are going to be late for work. It's 7.45am now."

 

 

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?"

 

 

Yuri did not wait for Tiffany's reply and rushed to the bathroom. They have 15 minutes to reach the office before they, or mostly Yuri, would be scolded for being late for work but none other than Jessica Jung.

 

 

Ahh... Jessica... Why did I dream of her...

 

 

She was so deep in her thoughts that she did not realised that Tiffany was standing at the bathroom door looking at her for some time.

 

 

" Yuri-ah "

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

" It's 8am already."

 

 

" "

 

 

---

 

 

Tiffany was calm. There was no need to worry about being late. She knows that she wouldn't get scolded by Jessica for being just a few miniutes late.

 

 

But not Yuri.

 

 

Yuri was rushing and dragging Tiffany along.

 

 

I can't be late. She's gonna use this as a chance to torture me! Not that I mind but...

 

 

" Yuri-ah! Chill. Jessi's not gonna be angry about us being a little late."

 

 

"You don't know that! Anyways, we are reaching. Come on!"

 

 

Using whatever strength she has that morning, Yuri rushes all the way to Blanc & Eclare, dragging Tiffany along.

 

 

" I MADE ITTTTTTT "

 

 

Yuri announced her arrival once she reached her desk, with Tiffany tagging behind her.

 

 

To her surprise, there was no reply. Not that she was really expecting any.

 

 

"Eh? How come there isn't anyone in today?"

 

 

There wasn't anyone seated at their desk like any other morning.

 

 

"OMG"

 

 

Yuri turned her head towards the voice. Tiffany was squeezing together with the rest of their colleague, trying to peek into Jessica's office.

 

 

"It's her!"

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

Yuri joined in with her other colleagues, trying to peek into the room to see what's the commotion about.

 

 

Who's her?

 

 

---

 

 

"Seriously Sica, how many times did I told you not to sleep over at the office? Also, when was the last time you had a proper lunch?"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Aishh.. You never listen."

 

 

" Are you mad at me?"

 

 

"You bet I am."

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Sigh...What do I do with you?"

 

 

"Sorry Taeng."

 

 

" Stop making me so worried about you alright? Come here and give me a hug"

 

 

Jessica scooted over and buried her face into Taeyeon's shoulder. She inhaled the scent that she missed.

 

 

"I missed you."

 

 

" Me too. "

 

 

Jessica tighten the hug and snuggle closer to Taeyeon. It has been a month since she saw the older girl.

 

 

Just then, the door to her office slammed open.

 

 

A group of people landed on the floor as the door gave way to them.

 

 

"I told you guys to stop pushing. oh my god..."

 

 

"It wasn't me, it was Yuri!"

 

 

"Yah yah yah why is it only me!?"

 

 

"Unnies...."

 

The temperature in the room immediately dropped a few degrees.

 

 

"Get. out."

 

 

Everyone on the floor immediately sprung up and ran out of the office, fearing for their life. Except for Seohyun, who politely bowed to both girls in the room before closing the door behind her.

 

 

Taeyeon who has been holding in her laughter just exploded into her ahjumma laughter.

 

 

"Geez Sica you should totally see their faces when you told them to get out. And that girl who bowed to us? HAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

Jessica just sighed and continue doing her work as Taeyeon continues to laugh her heart out.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

" Did you see her? Omg she's so cute!"

 

 

Tiffany is basically out right spazzing out beside Yuri, who was deep in her thoughts once again.

 

 

The way she hugged the other person...

 

 

" Yeah... Yeah I saw her. She's cute."

 

 

"I know right! How I wish Taeyeon would hug me like that too."

 

 

" Huh? Tae who? "

 

 

"Taeyeon! She saw her just now and said she was cute too!"

 

 

"What? When? Oh... I thought you meant Je- Nevermind!"

 

 

Yuri almost said Jessica's name out and she caught onto it before it slipped out of . But Tiffany caught it nevertheless.

 

 

With a smirk, Tiffany asked, "So who's the cute one you were talking about, Yuri-ah?"

 

 

" I.. I need to talk to Je- I MEAN SEOHYUN. I need to talk to Seohyun regarding some stuffs. Bye."

 

 

And with that, Yuri darted out of Tiffany's sight. Leaving Tiffany alone, amused by the whole thing.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yuri walked towards the pantry to grab herself a cup of coffee. She wasn't sure why but recently, her heart seems to beat faster whenever Jessica is mentioned. After witnessing the scene earlier in Jessica's office left Yuri both jealous and envious of Taeyeon. But for whatever reason, Yuri hasn't figured that out yet.

 

 

As Yuri left the pantry and walked pass Jessica's office, she could hear laughters in the office.

 

 

To be honest, it was Yuri's first time hearing Jessica laugh so loudly, and Yuri likes the sound of that cute laughter resonating through the door.

 

 

With a small smile, Yuri headed back to work. But not without a lingering question in her head.

 

 

Who is Taeyeon to Jessica?

 

 

 

---

 

 

A/N:

Thank you all for reading and commenting! ^^ Please pardon my spelling or grammar mistakes.

Taeyeon is here! So what do you guys think Taeyeon is to Jessica? :D

A couple? I do like taengsic though.