Important Announcement

The Time I Loved You

Dear reader,

If you are reading this right now, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much for taking the time this one hell of a fanfic made by an amateur like me. Thank you very much for supporting me even if we don't know each other personally. I just want to thank all of you sincerely.

I'll go straight to the point now. I made this chapter to tell you that I'm very sorry for not updating in a very long time because I am very busy :( I know that my personal life should not be a burden to everyone but due to my inability, you are all affected. I am truly sorry. I'm just very busy right now, studying in the morning and working at night. I hope you understand me :(

Because of this, I am only able to write on my notebook and not able to transfer it on the computer. I have already written until chapter 18 on my notebook and I still have to edit it and transfer everything. That is why I'm not able to update. Again, I am deeply sorry.

Anyway, I would like to spread some good news to you still. I will end this hiatus on December 16-18 and will be updating soon. My sched will clear up during those dates until the rest of the year sooo yay! I hope you can wait for me until that day. This story will be approximately 30 chapters long or so and I have already written more than half so I am very confident of finishing this story.

Last but not least, have you been supporting our turtle oppa's new drama? Yesung just debuted in the drama field in a drama called Awl or 'Sunggot' in Korean and I absolutely love it. He's been getting lots of praises for his superb acting and I think he's been delivering well because he can somewhat relate to the life of the character he's portraying (you'll know if you're a true cloud). If you haven't watched it yet, I hope you do! It's really awesome!

So, this ends my really long letter. I hope that you will all wait for me, and wait for our King. Thank you everyone. Saranghae from the bottom of my heart.

-Authornim.