Chapter 9

The wolf's mate book 2

"So I heard u guys were attacked by got7. Hyun are u okay?" L asked as he looked at seohyun worriedly.

"Neh oppa! I just had a few scratches." She said happily.

"And she got bit," luhan mumbled glaring at her.

L chuckled and said," as long as ur okay, I'm happy." He said smiling.

"Woohyun... Do u know anything about got7?" GD asked while drinking his coffee.

"Yes we do." He sighed and gave them more coffee.

"They attacked us a year ago. They were looking for u guys and they told us that if we tell them where u guys were, they'd let us go. But we didn't. We kept our mouth closed the whole time."

" then how did u guys escape?" Seohyun frowned while looking at L.

"We barely made it out hyun. There was a small whole in the corner. So we started to dig it. It took us weeks just to make a whole that we can fit through." He said while drinking his juice.

"How's Krystal?" L asked while looking down.

"She's good. Myungsoo oppa... Why did beast make u guys to never see each other again?" Seohyun asked while looking at him.

"We broke the rules seohyun ah. We got married secretly but they caught us." L said while tears were falling down his cheeks.

"Myungsoo ah... U're going to see Krystal. She coming to help us fight to along with f(x). She misses u a lot," GD said while patting his back.

"I know hyung I just don't know if she still wants me," he said while crying.

"Oh trust me... She still need u," GD chuckled. Krystal and L were high school lovers. He imprinted on her when he first saw her in high school. They wanted to get married but beast said they couldn't and if they did, they would never be able to see each other again.

"Then let's go," sunggyu said while packing his stuff.

They all ran back to the house since L wanted to get back fast.

"Oh look it's infinite kids!" Siwon said as he opened the door.

"Infinite!" Everyone said while standing up and giving them a hug.

L was giving jessica a hug when his eyes saw a girl talking to taeyeon.

"She's been wanting to see u myungsoo ah," jessica said as she smiled and patted him on the shoulders. He slowly walked to her until Krystal turned he head and faced him. She smiled and ran up to hug him.

"Oppa! I missed u so much," she said and started to sob in his chest.

"Me to soojung," he said and started to cry.

"YAH LOVE BIRDS! Let's go start practicing!" Luhan said while pulling them outside making them break their hug.

"NEH!" They both said and L wrapped his arms around her and went outside with the others.