Chapter 5

The wolf's mate book 2

Seohyun woke up and looked around. She felt like she was  having a heart attack. She felt dizzy and her head was in pain. She looked at her arm and saw blood everywhere. She tried to get up but fell back down. Then she heard a creak.

"Who's there?!" She asked  while she was shaking in fear. A wolf walked in and looked at her hungrily. He his lips and walked slowly to her.

"Hmmm I would eat u right now but I can't," the wolf said and turned to human form. He walked closer to her and touched her cheeks.

"Such beautiful girl," he said while moving his hands down to her .

"STOP IT," she said as she tried to remove his hands.

"Bam bam! Enough! JB is calling us," a person said while grabbing bam bam hands.

"Whatever," he said and walked out.

"I'll be back baby!" Bam bam said and winked at her and closed the door.

Seohyun started to sob and looked out the small window. 

"Luhan! G-dragon! Taeyang oppa!" She screamed but her voice died down and she sat down in the corner crying.

"Did u guys hear that?!" G-dragon asked as he looked back.

"Yea we're close by," Tao said and pointed at an abandon building.

"Ah look who we have here," JB said as he walked out when he saw exo, Snsd, and Big Bang.

"Where's seohyun?!!" Luhan yelled as he growled at them.

"We don't have her!" Jackson said while coming down from the roof.

"Liar! I can smell her! She's in there!" G-dragon said as he growled.

"Attack!" JB yelled at got7 attacked them.

"Hyung! U,taeyang,Yoona, and GD go find seohyun! We'll hold them off!" Kris said while fighting with jessica.

Luhan nodded and they ran inside the building.